~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

*Tsargida , but 10/10 for effort ;) I'm glad you're excited!

@tem502 Has your post failed again or you still working on it? :')

I will be writing up a big post tomorrow where we will likely reach Tsargida. I have something else to add in first before we do get there, so it depends on how much room that takes up as to whether we'll get there tomorrow!

@tem502 What's happening bud?

Internet is back up! It might go down later this month but there's only a 50% chance that it happens.

Actually, the time of my post was at the hand-off from Leon to Daxter, and I never actually stated who's back she was on at the time, I just brought up the fact that she knew she was falling asleep on Leon's back a lot and that Leon probably didn't like it.

Ah right, fair enough, I just asumed that from what you had put, but never mind then :')

I'm writing up a smallish post now but other commitments and also the fact that not too many people have replied since yesterday have meant that it won't get us too far!

Nah, it's not just you; truth be told I've just forgotten too, or found it difficult to seeing as a fair few of my posts have been done on my phone, which lags tremendously on the site itself. Besides, almost everyone of my posts at this stage is a plot post of some sort, so I thought there was little point in differentiating them :')

Well, it's fine. I just was wondering, because sometimes when I fall behind or something, I use a little trick on chrome called CTRL + F to type in 'plot post' to easily find your posts that involve plot details so I can at least keep up with that. Don't really need it now though, since it's fairly easy for me to keep up now.

Right, sorry if that's a little sketchy; I can't seem to find something I'd written down in relation to this, and I also need to get off my laptop and go to sleep. Still, you guys should have something extra to react to now if needs be. Cheers!

I'm still waiting on a number of people to either tell me what's going on at the moment (whether their busy, working on a post or waiting on another to post) or to post, as post rate has really slowed down. There'll be a monster post tomorrow where we finally reach Tsargida.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think every single action Camellia's ever going to take until something really big that affects her enough that she can't drop it out of her mind by sleeping, will be quite obvious as to what they'll be xD

The monster post is up! Hopefully you guys are ready for it, as I didn't know because only three people actually responded to my plea for updates :P Ah well, hopefully you enjoy!

I'm not really what to really put with Ari. LOL Not much has really changed about her state of mind other than being tired.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Lame post about Camellia Belle being tired. Sorry. ><
Haha, I think their roles are gonna switch for a bit or somethin' if Belle's tired and Camellia's actually awake like she is xD

@SpoiledAmbrosia : Thanks for the interest! There will actually be a period fairly soon when joining will reopen, so if you're interested, keep an eye on the thread and I'll PM you when we've got to that point :)

XP I guess. She's just really angry, paranoid and hating eveything and definitely hasn't gotten any better since the last mental rant-y post^^".

Sent from Tapatalk

I guess, I'll post in a bit. I have no idea how I'm going to have her be okay with everything later >< =/

Sent from Tapatalk

She'll have to have someone have a big talk with her, or maybe you can manipulate one of the later events in your favour to change her :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back