~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

Nah, it wasn't too bad this time, and given what's been announced I reckon Leon's reaction will be slightly different this time :')

Yeah... So I was planning on getting up my post but then my computer decided to update itself and took an eternity doing that only to fail the update, so I'm afraid you guys are gonna have to wait until tomorrow for my post! Ah well, gives some people time to get their posts up :)

Shura reminded me about it. I am so sorry. Usually I make sure I read posts that mention me or directly relate to me, but I completely missed the tag this time. Fixing it now. :'D

Fixed. :D

I'm sorta with you on that, but I tend to make chars that are rude n' all that cuss a little often, since it kinda helps build the whole rude and hateful character persona. Most I usually go with that though, is damn and hell. Rarely ever go as far as your char did, but I honestly would still go that far if it were for a purpose, like you're saying.

Yeah, I did it to contrast her character. It was basically to relay that Mary had enough of everything and lost it.

It might have been extreme but that is for futher development.

Internet was out and probably will be for most of the week will try to post as much as possible.... Just don't expect much.

I've been pretty busy too and doubt I'll get a post up now but I'll have one with a small time skip tomorrow taking us straight to Tsargida :)

Hey dude. Just rolled through the thread, I've actually posted a couple times while I've been out and about (or thought i had) but it looks like they haven't actually gone through, sorry dude. Will post tommorow soon as possible.

I'm only on right now for a few minutes to check stuff out, but I'll try n' get a post in later tonight (currently about 2:30 pm here.)

You know, it's oddly easy for people to adjust to username changes, it seems. Haven't seen a single confusion on tagging or who I am this whole time. I was expecting some kind of confusin at first after I decided to change my username xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back