~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

Working on the post. I keep on forgetting where we are and who jumped where and stuff. O_O

So.. we went in an old man (the gate keeper's) cottage, and there's a hatch that we jump into and end up in the four layer of reality. I probably missed these black branches Damaged is talking 'bout..

*mind explosion*

@Pasha You guys should aim to get a post up at some point today so that you don't get left behind :) I'm not going to be doing another plot post today but I will be posting reacting to the posts of those who psted last night :)

SkyGinge said:
@Pasha You guys should aim to get a post up at some point today so that you don't get left behind :) I'm not going to be doing another plot post today but I will be posting reacting to the posts of those who psted last night :)
@Iallcsz too.

Hey dude, will deffo post this evening or first thing in the morning, sorry had less internet access than expected

I'm working on a post now, so for those who haven't yet posted, you have about two hours before I'll be getting it up @Pasha @Iallcsz

Actually, I need to wait for @WritingMan first. Don't rush bud, but if you can have a post up for tomorrow morning my time then I can get something up tomorrow instead :)

dun Dun DUN! xD Well that was a bit surprising. And Ari is definitely not taking the whole "You're all dead now" thing well

Camellia's going to be so relaxed. She'll probably be glad that the world thinks she's gone, 'cause now she can sleep whenever she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back