~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

lol I just advise against anything aggressive cause shes not rational and will fight back if hit. >> Grabbed maybe not so much.

xD her mind is stuck more so in the other world. She's used to people counting on her and such with her teams so Bing stuck in foundation is kinda like being in limbo for her.

Alive but unable to do anything that really matters to anyone in the otherworld.

Sent from Tapatalk

Probably not but it'll give you something more to respond to. Thing exelate fairly quickly xD

Holy crap, Jack, of all people you hit Ari? xD Nobody post, nobody post, I gotta get home and post first auuhggggg! This traffic is insane!

Well, looks like some major bants went down over night xD I'm going to have a post up in about 10 hours time due to school and other things, so of you haven't posted yet recently you should probably aim to do so in that time :)

Tags for the above message: @Pasha @UltraYuseke

And @Iallcsz , in regards to your question about lore, there's still a lot left to come. After all, amongst others, there's Keeper society to explore, learning about how to get powers, learning about all the other realms and locations, just as a few examples. However, most of this will come in one batch when we reach Tsargida :)

I won't be able to post likely all day due to a few complications, so just a heads up.

Well, I just plain don't know what to post. Everybody's interacting with somebody already, while leaves poor sleepy Camellia without a human pillow to fall asleep on without making things more awkward than they would already become from using somebody as a pillow.

@UltraYuse : You could react to the fact that the world thinks they're dead? Even if that reaction is that she doesn't really care :')

Well, expect either a horrid breakdown of tears that are overdue, or an indefinitely long sleep on Leon's back now that she has 'time to relax'.

There, managed to pump out three paragraphs. Well, good luck Leon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back