~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

Other thing i don't thine Belle kissed Leons cheek, she kissed Jacks. unless I missed something @-@

On another note, I decided to try my hand at some DexNav shiny hunting (on Pokemon OmegaRuby), and I got myself A SHINY ZORUA!!!!! :D :D :D

Dammit, I've been looking for a shiny Zorua so I can complete my shiny collection I've been gathering since way back in generation three.

@UltraYuseke : This is only my second ever shiny (not counting the red gyarados). I've never encountered any shinies randomly, and I had torrid luck chaining in Gen4, only getting myself a Shellos. I got very lucky this time though, only my second attempt, and I forgot to use repels for the first twenty encounters xD

Well, I'm a seasoned (not really, but I might taste good xD ) shiny hunter. I've caught all but a freakin' shiny Zorua.

Well we had links, but I didn't expect kissing early on.

No problem with it! Just caught my attention.

Camellia's one question for Leon this entire time until Leon remembers the link between Camellia and him is going to be "Can I steal a second kiss from you?" That's going to be what she asks every time she wants to do something on the borders of comedy and seriousness.

Oh, maybe I should give a little update to you in a pm on their past back about eight years before all of this xD

Well maybe, but anything as major as that and we have to agree on it. You can't just make up things t character has done, that's bunny if even if's in the past.

Yeah, that's why I haven't really done anything completely related to it yet. Pretty much all actions related to it could easily be related to something a lot simpler and involving only Camellia's side of things. Well, sent the pm.

Yeah, my bigger plot post is going to have to come tomorrow as I've ran out of time again this evening, however I will have it up ready for when you Americans wake up! In addition, over the weekend I'll be majorly updating sections with the new lore details provided :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back