~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

A fellow is someone who goes around the site and greets the new people and helps out with in the chat or Q&A forum. They are essentially helper for mods and admins since we're usually busy IRL or handling stuff on the site.

Securitas is a company in Sweden. They're like cops, but without any of the actual rights of a cop. They get to carry batons and scare people, or something like that.

I know, America is full of crazy coppers :P

Sweden is kind of lame in that sense, but ultimately safe. I don't think corruption is a concept that the police even understands.

Yeah our country imprisons the most people in the world.

Merica'

What does Sweden do xD ?

Uh, let's see. We grow trees (There's a law about having to plant two new trees for every tree you cut down), we mine iron, and then we work in customer service and then we go home. Pretty much it.

Actually it's kinda sad, a political party that is 100% racist and quite literally knows nothing about politics has gotten about 20% of the votes, so things are going a bit downhill here too.

That's cool, so you guys export natural resources?

Yeah, both the democrats and republicans are right-wing. The democrats are center-right and the republicans are far right. It would be better to have other parties.

Yeah I'm waiting for Sky's next post before posting again. I'd rather react to everything at once, plus Mark isn't going to add any dialogue at this point really.

No, this RP is not dead (I hope)! I tried to finish my post in the morning but ran out of time and was kinda half hoping for a few more reaction posts so I held off a bit and then ran out of time again in the evening. I'll have a post up shortly, and then a major plot post this evening!

Also congratulations @DamagedGlasses for joining the fellowship, liking the green name, @Shura think you can use your epic mod powers to give me a snazzy ginger name tag? Please?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back