~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

I await Leon's response to the option of getting a girlfriend right then and there. (Like it's even a choice that Leon has a say in xD )

If Camellia gets a gun and a molotov, she can create an explosion on top of a flaming bullet and not set anything but what the bullet hits on fire.

There would be some crumbling walls though xD

Wait I'm confused what's going on now? The group that's in the quiet room is still recovering more or less and the geoup outside is fighting something?

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm a bit confused too, but that's because I'm so behind I just switched to permanent comedy relief character, potentially Leon's girlfriend character as well xD

okay... I understood everything up until @M4K3SH1FT post and then was like Wait what? Why are there bombs and who are we throwing them at xD .

Cool. In that case, expect the plot post imminently! :D

There you go! That should be me done for the night but I might get a question answering post up before I slumber :)

Shura's got the right to bunny Robin ever so slighty, since I'm dry out of creativity, time, and strength in my fingers to keep pressing these god-forsaken buttons.

I always put too much work on myself ;-; I'm sooooorry!

@Prizzy Kriyze : Don't worry about the hurry buddy, as the next post to move things on from here (aka: not Lukasz answering questions) will probably be Wednesday due to how busy Tuesdays are for me :)

Everything between Camellia and Leon's going to be right there inside that stuffed animal. Also, Leon's gonna be the only one that's ever seen Camellia cry. OF course, this'll all just be in a long post designed to describe in further detail the true connection between Camellia and Leon. Hope you're fine with it, @SkyGinge.

@WritingMan: You can bunny Leon into helping him along if you want, but they'd ensure he kept up regardless of what happened.

@Iallcsz : It wasn't an arrow that pierced the head, it was Lukasz's violin bow, used like a sword :) Also things have since moved on from that little room, though only just; see my most recent plot post :)

UltraYuseke said:
Everything between Camellia and Leon's going to be right there inside that stuffed animal. Also, Leon's gonna be the only one that's ever seen Camellia cry. OF course, this'll all just be in a long post designed to describe in further detail the true connection between Camellia and Leon. Hope you're fine with it, @SkyGinge.
Just going to bring this up once more in case you didn't see it. So, would it be fine if I detail the past between Leon and Camellia? Those few minutes to few hours that give reason for Camellia's clinging to Leon?

@UltraYuseke: I did see it but had nothing to say on the matter. You post what you want bud as long as it's sensible and fits the rules. My only suggestion would be that you save it for a slightly more poignant moment, seeing as Leon hasn't really formally rejected her yet and also their on the run from a group of evil supernatural beings :')

Anyhow, this is me done for tonight, bai doods!

Alright, I'll preserve the matter for later, but this felt like a good time, the fact that it starts with a single question, and now's "question time" as it seems to be for Camellia, this question being really important to Camellia. Still, you're right. Further in's when it's best suited.

@Iallcsz : They moved on from the quiet room and are now en route to the middle of Braddock's park. You might want to edit your post to clarify this.

Prepare for mass explanation in the next plot post, as the basis of the lore I have hyped up so much is finally revealed! HYPEHYPEHYPE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back