~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

Right, a little bit of product placement here, but if you're into sci-fi I'd appreciate it if you were to check this out. I'm actually at a by of a loose end for coursework right now as I'm stuck waiting for teacher's feedback. I had the sudden urge to do this in the midst of my current literary hype, but it won't be taking precedence over this, don't worry! I'll be setting it up so that it starts after my busy period, and lore and posts for this will remain my writing priority. But yeah, check it out! Hopefully I can avoid some of the leadership mistakes I made here, and try out something new for myself!

You know, I should do more with Camellia than have her fall asleep all the time. Oh wait, that wouldn't be playing her right xD Still, I need to have more interactions with characters that aren't Camellia falling asleep on Leon.

Ooh, posts! I'm going to do a smaller post today stopping you guys from making quite the comedic oversight, then you should aim to have your characters rest/sleep. I've been working hard on writing up the lore and will either present it in one massive go or two smaller ones. I might just have some of the information conveyed indirectly and just put it all in the lore section. We'll see, but things are on track!

Good news! I've finished all of the lore write up so things are already prepared for then! This is especially good as my coursework unexpectedly intensified today, meaning I'd have less time to work on it from today. Woop-woop!

So, @SkyGinge, I'm a tad bit confused how that bed-pool-thing works. .-.

Is it like water? You jump in like a pool, or is it kind of like stepping on a bed sheet that's a few feet above the ground? How do we sleep in it exactly? O_o

By the way - nice avatar. xD

Well I'm not SkyGinge, but from what I understand it's like a bed FOR KEEPERS. It apparently wouldn't work for humans, as mentioned in his last post, and would probably act like water, so we wouldn't sleep in it at all. That's my interpretation of things anyways.

Well, if it's just like water, then Camellia's going to float on top of it as she sleeps, if she actually goes to sleep this time. (Hint hint, she's actually still awake right now xD )

After all, humans can float on water :3

Cojemo is right; it's just for Keepers and doesn't work with humans. It's literally like normal CodeWater from before apart from a little different in constitution. So yeah, stay away from the water unless you want your character to ridiculed upon the Keeper's return :')

Also thanks @CloudyBlueDay , if you couldn't guess what musical we're doing and which character I happen to be playing then you'll certainly know now xD

The lore post will come about late morning American time tomorrow, so if you haven;t done so already, send your characters off to sleep!

I think I'll just have Camellia stay awake the whole time and think over things deeply, though seem asleep to everybody else. Also, I kinda feel like she got ignored there, but oh well. Guess when you're always sleeping, nobody ever realizes you're saying something when you're awake ( :P )

Yeah sorry, I kinda forgot about your post seeing as it was over the page :( I'll try not to do that in the future. Leon'll be doing the same; 'sleeping', but likely thinking things over as that is one of the things he does, bless 'im.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back