~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

Still not home, but I'll post tonight before I head to sleep. Currently in an intermission for Lion King the musical ^^

xD something like that. I got the CD so I'll hear it on the way home.

Lion King was my first move I ever saw in theaters. I'm sitting here singing the songs from it XP a lot of fun so far

I think somebody should try to interact with Camellia for me, since clearly her interactions'll go nowhere or never happen if nobody tries to talk to her xD

Oh, uh, uhm... I'll have to read up on your char so I can be ready then xD

CloudyBlueDay said:
Belle is too tired to interact with Cammy. HAHA GET IT!
Dammit, Camellia's going to punch you for that one! Oh wait, that's right... She still hasn't let anybody know about that, so she can't really punch people yet...

Dammit, I'm dealin' with Okami-san. Jk, love Okami, she's an amazing char. Also, you're not really playing Okami-san, just using her appearance, so xD Still, the part about hating Camellia... That part worries me about what's going to happen... Who knows, a person who resents her might be what she needs to let others know what she's actually doing as she sleeps.

A little late now, but another thing you can do at times of Rp sleep is dream sequences. To give little exposition and have some fun times!

Hope you enjoyed your musical Shura! The post will hopefully be up in about eight hours time :)

Well, unless you can travel several hundred miles across the sea, become part of my sixth form, buy a ticket two weeks ago and then find your way, I didn't see much point in doing so xD

You could've informed me two weeks ago then xD I would've manages, plus it would've gotten me away from Miyu for once xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back