~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

Myerp? xD Oh yes, my sub-title. Sadly it's actually a reference that nobody (unless they've watched the entirety of HunterXHunter, and maybe not even then) is likely to understand :')

Myerp! Myerp!

@CloudyBlueDay : Well, I'm not sure I'd even recommend it tbh. It was good fun (my friend organises this weekly anime thing and that was his first choice), but there's some very questionable narrative choices at times. For example, the birds that make the 'Myerp!' noises seen in my picture provide the background to a massive conversation that you've been waiting about 146 episodes for, making you think 'what on Earth is the point in that' rather than actually focussing on the drama of the moment. Hence my decision to make them my avatar. I wanted the ginger one on its own, but this was all google images could provide :')

@Kiyoko Tomoe : If you wish. Honestly the stuff you mentioned before would work fine as a post; a paragraph or two on her hearing the information but then struggling to cope and sleeping would be fine. It's actually quite a cool idea; her sleeping being due to being unable to cope with the influx of information, so a post exploring it would be great.

Also to everyone else @cojemo @Iallcsz @M4K3SH1FT an update of some sort would be good, even if it's just 'I'm busy ATM, will post Thursday/later in the week.' If you guys tell me what's going on I'm less likely to get annoyed and frustrated when no posts surface :')

SkyGinge said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe : If you wish. Honestly the stuff you mentioned before would work fine as a post; a paragraph or two on her hearing the information but then struggling to cope and sleeping would be fine. It's actually quite a cool idea; her sleeping being due to being unable to cope with the influx of information, so a post exploring it would be great.
That's all she's ever about with things she can't cope with. This time though, I'll just go ahead and actually detail it to where we as the players/audience of our characters get a little insight into the varying thoughts that blast through her mind in mere seconds between gaining incomprehensible information and falling completely asleep ^^ Might take me a little while though, since I'll have to think of the best way to do it.

SkyGinge said:
@CloudyBlueDay : Well, I'm not sure I'd even recommend it tbh. It was good fun (my friend organises this weekly anime thing and that was his first choice), but there's some very questionable narrative choices at times. For example, the birds that make the 'Myerp!' noises seen in my picture provide the background to a massive conversation that you've been waiting about 146 episodes for, making you think 'what on Earth is the point in that' rather than actually focussing on the drama of the moment. Hence my decision to make them my avatar. I wanted the ginger one on its own, but this was all google images could provide :')

Also to everyone else @cojemo @Iallcsz @M4K3SH1FT an update of some sort would be good, even if it's just 'I'm busy ATM, will post Thursday/later in the week.' If you guys tell me what's going on I'm less likely to get annoyed and frustrated when no posts surface :')
Yeah sorry i have been very busy with school and will probably be for the rest of the week but i'll try to post.

Not cool dude, not cool! xD welp... Aris gonna be out for a while. This is gonna make things... interesting...

The size of the book is about this. Just for reference. "Heavy book" refers to Jack's perspective on what is light. He isn't the strongest person.

Closed%20Book.jpg

Wondering if I should have Jack throw a book at Mary just for good measure. See, a "heartless monster" wouldn't be an advocate for equality and fairness.

Punch to face ≠ book to the back of the head

Oh dear... poor @SkyGinge... welp time for damage control! LOL

Ah well it might work out for the better cause I'm gonna be gone all weekend. I wont be back on a computer until tuesday

...damn it that was a pun....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back