~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

I will do the math.

Negative Comments+Punch to the face-Heartfelt Apology+More Negative Comments+A Direct Comment toward Jack's Humanity= Jack is gonna throw a book at you.

I think we have a good number. Kinda sad to see some of the people who left go, but we made due. Loving it all. ^_^

P.S. Cloudy, we certainly are the Awesome Ones. Capitalized for emphasis.

Yeah, Roleplay numbers usually shorten over a period of time. 5-8 is my norm as well, except for a certain roleplay that keeps growing. :D

Nevertheless, awesome post Cloudy, I will get something out tomorrow. I am finishing up a Introduction for another Roleplay, and after that is done, I am going to bed. Sorry I have to break this little flow we have going right now, but I need the sleep. ^_^ ;

Yeah, probably for the best. We can only hope for the best >.>; However, the post number your post fell on does not reassure me.

xD that was my last post until tuesday. Going to Universal Studios for the weekend with my boyfriend

Thats awesome Shura! I know you guys will have a fun time! :D

No...the one for OOC. The one where you hoped he wouldn't kill us.

It's hard to get posts in when I complete half a post, and then find out you've all posted two or three times each Dx

Also, I love how nobody ever pays attention to Camellia... Gives me so little to do anyways, then that so little becomes nothing as I fall behind just by trying to post.

Ari acknowledged Cami and what she said. She just didn't understand what she was talking about. Then thought she had a good idea in walking out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back