~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

I always forget an h in Cthulhu and shoggoth! Anyway i just got an idea and i wanted a bit of info.

P.S: Well talk about this later... *glare*

Remember, I haven't revealed any of the fantasy based stuff yet so it may be best to suspend any fantasy based ideas until after that's all been explained as the changes are they probably won't fit into the world of this RP.

@M4K3SH1FT : Just to point out to you, when you edit a post after you've already made it, no notifications are given and so it is highly unlikely for people to see it. Also, please don't be annoyed at me. I actually did state this in the rules: 'Don't do anything ... that goes against the lore of the world. To start off with, treat things like a standard real world RP.'

The RP has now started! hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype! Well done everyone for all handling the links, and thank you once more for joining this. If you haven't written out a specific link for someone then just make sure you check out what they've put as a link to you if you're going to interact with them. Cheers, let's get writing! :D

Remember, I don't expect the posts to be anywhere near the size of mine. It was only that long because I had to set up a bit of plot at the start. :')

Apologies if I miss any posts or mine isn't perfect; writing on a phone on a train at the moment, and its not perfect for judging how much I've written and whatnot

@SkyGinge at a second look-over, I found it :P

Also, I was going to complain that I couldn't find some things that could be important to note, but it turns out you've got everything. It's just a bit scattered all over the place. Besides the disorganization, thanks for being thorough :3

@M4K3SH1FT : The party starts at 8PM, after a day of school, so unless Lauri took a nap after school he's not going to be waking up :P Please edit your post.

@AikoMomone : Make sure you're using past tense please :)

SkyGinge said:
@M4KESH2FT : The party starts at 8PM, after a day of school, so unless Lauri took a nap after school he's not going to be waking up :P Please edit your post.
@AikoMomone : Make sure you're using past tense please :)
Understood! :)

I've read all the gubbins I can find, but just to double check; we have normal party funtimes and treat this like a real life rp right?

At least, until you attack us with magic sky tigers or whatever : P

I just finished watching Anohana, my first real Anime besides Pokemon.

Whaaaat? I didn't cry. >->

Okay, so, the party is after a day of school. I'm assuming we have a little bit of time to go home and get dressed and then go to the party after school?

@cloudyblueday : Yes, seeing as the party starts at 8m :')

@M4K3SH1FT : You are yet to edit your post as I requested. Apologies if you didn't get the notif; I messed up the tag the first time.

SkyGinge said:
@cloudyblueday : Yes, seeing as the party starts at 8m :')

@M4K3SH1FT : You are yet to edit your post as I requested. Apologies if you didn't get the notif; I messed up the tag the first time.
Oh yeah sorry i had a bit of an emergency but i'll edit it :)

Done!

I'm confused. A character has shown up thirty minutes after Leon entered the room, but seems to now be interacting with them as if they entered a few minutes after them.

@WritingMan and @M4K3SH1FT : I chose to ignore that little detail for the sake of chronology and making things easier to manage. I also stated in my post that he only thought he was late when he wasn't. I'll edit it out to avoid further confusion :)

SkyGinge said:
@WritingMan and @M4K3SH1FT : I chose to ignore that little detail for the sake of chronology and making things easier to manage. I also stated in my post that he only thought he was late when he wasn't. I'll edit it out to avoid further confusion :)
Nah,nah don't edit it ill edit my post so it makes sense

@M4K3SH1FT : The rules say no one-liners and also to put detail in when its due. Your posts, especially your last one, have been uniformly too short. Please work on putting a little more effort and detail into them to match the length the rules state. I have deleted your most recent post and will ask you to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back