~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

I actually thought that the theories he shares are pretty much believable. Nut what he doesn't share... well that's a completely different thing

@tem502 I feel like our characters would in fact have more in common. They both come from elite, rich family's, and they both are in on the fashion scene. Maybe they know each other because they're apart of the same high class social circles? Though Ambre hates her and is jealous of the attention she gets in the media? I don't know, something like that.

Well I feel like she would, if she's well known. Just like, how does anyone know Ambre's a fashion fanatic?

Well, she comes to school changing her appearance nearly every day. I feel like she would be known about it, so maybe Ambre wouldn't push her off of a cliff, woo! How would we know about Ambre?

Ooh. I have to read that, M4K.

Ohhh... I'm such and idiot, I swear, I thought you (@cloudyblueday) was @tem502 for a second, lol, being like, well how does she know? But yeah, Ambre would recognize Belle too, no doubt. I just never thought of it.

Haha x3 No problemo. So yeah, maybe not push her off of a cliff but push her into a shark infested ocean. Somewhat better.

True. I mean, if she was told to stand at the top of a cliff leading to shark infested waters.. then she would be afraid of both :P

Lol, I guess so! xD

I don't think that's possible. She's already moved around from France and New York, I don't believe they would have any reason to live somewhere else, they really have nothing related to Finland either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back