~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

@cloudyblueday I know we've already got our characters links written up, but if you want them to be a bit closer friends then I'm up for that (:

I'm open to making more links to characters than what's just up there for Cammy's links. I simply put those up there to show what the links'll be if nothing else gets presented for that spot.

Awesome (: Nothing huge in particular, just figured they might be pretty good friends since they're personalities seem to match pretty well haha. Maybe with her work drive your charrie could study with aderyn on occasion and hang out sometimes, something along those lines? Any ideas on your idea are welcome (:

Well, if you consider Aderyn to be good in math or history or something like that, she could tutor her, although Belle wouldn't like her as much anymore :P She doesn't enjoy anything to do with the subjects she's bad at.

@AikoMomone read Mayu's CS. I don't think they'd be good friends at school, there's not much in common. What could be neat is if they unkowingly play vidya games together; they only know eachother online and don't actually realize they know eachother IRL.

Yeah i think its a great idea and it gets you thinking about character dynamics, but I think I spent a good hour just going through links haha, and now I have more to do :P

Cloudy, if its cool with you Im gonna mostly leave the link as it is, but just modify slightly so theyve hung about a bit more often and are a bit closer friends :)

Alright, I will be working on links in my freetime. However, I need to know if anyone is willing to allow me to have Blackmail on them. If you are up for it, please PM me and we can plan stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back