~The Other Side: An Original Urban Fantasy Adventure!~

DamagedGlasses said:
Alright, I will be working on links in my freetime. However, I need to know if anyone is willing to allow me to have Blackmail on them. If you are up for it, please PM me and we can plan stuff.
I'd be up for that, I just need to think up something incriminating about Connor

You know if somebody want's to draw my character i wouldn't mind. I cant draw to save my life so i'm asking you guys if you want to do it.

@cloudyblueday

Well, thats one thing I get away with not having to ponder over at least... Cant see Aderyn having a part time job at maccy d's or anything what with her untold riches : P

@cloudyblueday : They could, yes! With all the scientists and things around, somebody's gotta man the shops! xD

On regards to all the characters, I'm still at a New Years party at the moment but I'll see to them when I return :)

Right! Happy New Year! I survived my party, although admittedly by the end I was the only one sober :') Nevertheless, I've sorted out all the new character stuff. @Prizzy Kriyze : I'll see to your character once it's fully completed. I'm going to sort out all my new links in to morning when it's not 1:22 at night xD G'night!

So I'm finally caught up on all my links but they are certainly not set in stone. If anyone wants to change their link with Ambre, I'd be happy to. Maybe then her links won't all consist of hate, hate, annoyed, hate, hate, stupid, hate, lol. If not that's fine to, of course. Just keeping options open.

@Pasha I do love your character though, its always good to have someone bordering on antagonistic, it keeps things fresh if nothing else : P

We can think of something else for a link if you like, I can't really think of much else off the top of my head other than a more active rivalry/angryness though, so it wouldn't really wipe out the whole I hate everyone issue haha

I've update my links as much as I can ATM :) Just as a note to everyone, make sure you've checked to see if the links you've written down match up to what other people have out just so that you aren't starting the RP thinking you're in a friendship with someone who thinks they hates you xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back