• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mythical Castle

"Sure Shiro let me just go find one first." With that she left in search for one after 2 hours of looking for and interviewing different people she had finally found the one she trusted and wanted to babysit her son.

she walked into the room with girl that look a lot similar to her but she had blue eyes and black hair. "Shiro this is your babysitter Lethel"

"Thank you for stopping by Lethel you start tomorrow." She walked Lethel out and look down a Shiro. Disappointment in her eyes. "You need to learn to behave."

"We do not smell people it is very rude and until you can get that through your head I don't want to see you." She walked away and into the stables sad she really wished hes son would have had a father so he would not always be like this.

She waked over to the stall where her horses Diablo was and got him saddled up and sent a servant to retrieve Shiro.

The queen came back to the castle and went into her room shutting the door to have "alone time"

"Then you truly are a fool... He has more power as a Demon then you and all the ones in the kingdom combined....." He'd hold the knife getting ready to slice it...

She lays her sword on the floor and sits there "fine kill him just know right after you do you and your family will be killed including your dear wife and daughter and i will make sure you watch as they are totured one at a time and then you will slowly be tortured until you die "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back