• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mythical Castle

"if your going to act like that then I am not going to stay here any longer." She walked out of his room and into hers looking out the patio of the town

She went through out her day doing her task and would check on Shiro every once in a while and he was always still asleep. The day was almost over and she was exhausted so she warmed a bath checked on Shiro one more time and then got into the bath.

She sighed but just nodded. "Sure Shiro" she grabbed the first one and washed it and continued with all the others.

He'd be sitting their and would gasp a bit... "I am sorry momma... " A few tears would come down his face in the bath.... He'd press his head against her chest...

"It is fine Shiro just forget about it, mom needs to get clean though so you need to move"

"Ok Shiro your face is not allowed there she picked him up and laid him on the floor and got out drying off

He'd be dripping wet.. "Momma.... I am cold..." He'd still be dizzy unable to dry off on his own.... His tails would be dripping wet...

"Shiro hold on let me get dressed" he quickly threw on a night shirt and picked Shiro up drying him off and wrapping in a towel as she went you get him some clothes she came back and dressed him

"Yeah sure Shiro" she laid him in the bed and laid next to him and kissed his head before rolling over and laying there.

He'd continue to nurse then he woke up and notices what he was doing.. .He'd look up at her and His eyes would be full of fright....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back