• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Mystery Twins

TheUglyDuckling

You don't have what it takes to wear red.
A 1X1 RP about the lives of Stanley and Stanford Pines, starting from their childhood years.

Newton456 said:
I can be Stanley :D
Okay than, I'll be Stanford, and we can both control the rest of the characters when we feel the need to, agreed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stanford, or Ford, which he was called most of the time by his...very few friends, a lot of his bullies, and his family members laid on the sand at the beach, grabbing fistfuls of the land, letting it slip through the spaces between his fingers. He sighed as he stared up at the star speckled sky, which was a beautiful dark blue.

"Huh...wish I were that pretty, and not.."

He looked at his hands, which were gifted, or as he saw cursed, with an extra digit by God.

"a freak.."He sight, letting his hands fall to the sand once again, letting out a thump.

"Oh...nothing. Just thinking, like usual..." He looked up at his brother, giving a fake smile, then let it fall, returning his attention to the sky.

"Do you think that one day, we'll be able to go up there, you know, into space?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah! But you know, without all the restrictions on how far we'll be able to go. We could even find a planet like Earth to live on, away from the bad things here."

"Cool! like we can visit mars or jupiter!" Stanley said as he smiled (Still sorry about my obsession with belly-buttons :/ )

(It's fine! Trust me, id reply back to our other RP if our wifi wasn't all funky. My brother's on Roleplay.me right now, so if I log in, it would kick him out. He should be off around 10, it's 8:32 right now where I'm at.)

Ford nodded. "Correct once again, brother. Maybe one of them has creatures on it, ones that we've never seen before. Like space monsters!" He exclaimed, giving a genuine smile.

(Okay, at least your good with my obsession and okay :) ) "Or...ones that has no belly-buttons!" Stanley said as he lifted up his shirt to show his twin.

"Ah...but I have nothing to do except explore my belly-button." He said to his twin as he pulled down his shirt.

"All you'll find in there is lint, and thousands of germs." Ford said jokingly as he stood up, straightening his glasses. He quickly brushed off the sand from his pants, and turned to his twin.

"We should head back before they notice were gone.

Stanley nodded as they headed back home. Once in the room Stanley was kinda curious and said, "What do you mean lint and thousands of germs?" He asked him.

"Well belly buttons are known for having tons of germs, lots of them aren't even discovered yet, and lint is pieces of your clothes, but they end up in your belly button. So, that's basically all you'll find in it.."

"Yeah, gross stuff is kinda cool." Ford said, staring at the glow-in-the-dark stars on the roof.

"Hey! Remember that time we had a mud pie eating contest? We were sick for weeks!"

Stanley chuckled, "I know, and I was throwing up piles of mud and worms!" He said laughing as his shirt was lifting up.

Stanford nodded, also laughing.

"Mom was SO mad at us! She didn't let us go outside alone for a whole month!"

The twins both begin to laugh loud, when Stanley's shirt was rised up above his belly-button. "Hmm," Stanley said, "I wonder what to discover next..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back