~The Lords of the Magistone~

I am here too! Sorry to hear you are feeling ill! I hope you feel better soon!

As for my absence, I apologize for not telling you I'd be off. I've been reading now and again, but RL has been a lot of lengthy car rides these past two weeks. I should definitely post soon, I'm so sorry!!

I've ran out of time to make the big post today unfortunitely, but it's very good to see you back, and at the very least gives you a chance to work on relevant posts before I suddenly move us elsewhere :')

I am still here been checking up on ppl just been working while waiting to develop from the story so far.

I keep tags of this just haven't had anything come up to jump off to.

Sorry @PicaPirate , but for the rest of us, we've been in the hot spring for almost two weeks IRL, and I need and have already announced that we would move on. People can still very much bring the scars up in our next location, as it's likely they were too busy relaxing anyhow to notice much else.

Well Shura just told me in TS that nil has happened and was surprised that we were already moving on, so I dunno.

I hadn't gotten a notif that Warren had done anything. Actually, I missed several after my last post. I'll try to respond before you, @SkyGinge , if you give me a little time?

After i finish this post in FoF I'll post at the hotsprings as well. genuinely go caught up in the speed of everything

:P That is precisely my point Pica, that nobody wrote anything, which is why we were moving on now. I'll hold off the move though until after you've posted if you really want Kharm, in fact I'll hold off for all of you, but can't say it doesn't frustrate me a little.

Well, I apologize because you know how much I enjoy writing for Desiree. I honestly hadn't gotten any notifs, so I thought that the convo with Cyril and Lapis was the last thing done which prior to that was Desiree and Rusar.

I'm working a post now. 
I was disappointed that no one else had posted and I was worried the RP was dying. :(

I was just simply busy RL and having issues coming up with what to write until Shura gave me stuff to write about.

Yeah I thought there as gonna be then the site got updated and notifs got messed up. I honestly missed a page worth of notifs. Was hopeing to have Ru interact with someone but ah well hopefully later then

It's fine, you don't need to all explain yourselves, stuff happens, I'm not about to argue with you guys over it. At the end of the day, I'm thankful you're all still interested, and that we're still going.

Wow, having a major mind-f**k trying to write for Desiree and Kiara (another RP) at the same time. Divergent personalities! Arrgh!

PicaPirate said:
Haha >P on that imma write a reply to that PM thread
Cool. How long will you be on tonight? Don't want to keep you up too late.

Actually I do, but I thought I'd be polite.

Do you guys wanna finish this conversation before I move things on? Or would you mind just backtracking over what was said at our new location (don't worry, it's not too far from the hot springs, Skyre isn't making you guys go on another hours long expedition xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back