~The Lords of the Magistone~

Sky's been really really busy with school and such these Last few weeks. Even hexo is at a stand still

If you guys want, I can get a post up, but honestly we've so little people left now. A while ago when things were starting to dwindle, I spoke with Wiz (who hasn't been on all month now) about the potential of making a new 'part 2' thread that would continue things on with some new recruits following on from a big plot point which would have happened fairly shortly after this. However, I'm going to be putting up a more relaxed Christmassy RP within the week and then will be too caught up on coursework alongside the RPs I already have going on. So if I were to reboot it in such a way, it'd probably happen around Christmas time.

Works for me. I'd love Magistone to expand from what its become, but as you say its quite an endeavour and you should save it for when you have the time.

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

PicaPirate said:
Works for me. I'd love Magistone to expand from what its become, but as you say its quite an endeavour and you should save it for when you have the time.
Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk
Ditto

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Imagine that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back