~The Lords of the Magistone~

MisfortunateDreams said:
Yeah, I will read the last couple pages and post. Just thought I should ask... I have something in mind but am not sure yet.
Go for it miss them both lol

My words reach out with the power of Taptalk.

Glad to hear that they are missed! Lol

Only problem is I need to run it by Sky and it seems he has already logged off.

Last edited by a moderator:
MisfortunateDreams said:
Glad to hear that they are missed! Lol
Only problem is I need to run it by Sky and it seems he (she?) has already logged off.
Well based on the post them two are with another group searching. But yah he wont be on till early morning since he is oversea. 6am cst is when he starts to pop up if you pm.

My words reach out with the power of Taptalk.

You know you made a good character designed to annoy when even I want to punch him ^_^ can only imagine Ethan's patience, I am sure he plans to toss those books into a fire next chance he gets lol

You have no idea how much I want to have Warren knock some sense into him :P what better way than a large brute many years his senior ;D

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

Since its a central plaza are the warriors coming from every direction or just the underground corridor and the ones that were following? 
Anyone have any ideas out of this aside from divine intervention? I'm completely stuck on anything useful since these things a basically impossible to beat at this point.

Aaaahh sorry guys I was out all day, but that's okay cuz I didn't really need to do much anyways. I'll be dormant until Ari is rescued but don't forget about me ^o^

Thanks everyone! I am really enjoying the different reactions to Desiree's nova and her subsequent invisibility trick!! Good stuff.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I dunno what's more off the rocker.
The fight the group's having or Helia's trip down the 'rabbit hole'.

[/QUOTE]
Helia's trip. ;)

Real quick, Sky knows what's up with Helia, yes she is extremely OP right now, no it won't stay that way, in case anyone was worried or wondering.

These warriors just stepped on Warrens turf in fighting and he ain't gonna give it to them.

Just to note, I'm going to be very busy tonight and tomorrow, so am not going to be able to post much :( Sorry!

Don't worry mate :P where are we fleeing too? Also I am finding Cyril acting like a bratty rich southerner really amusing.

SkyGinge said:
Just to note, I'm going to be very busy tonight and tomorrow, so am not going to be able to post much :( Sorry!
PicaPirate said:
Don't worry mate :P where are we fleeing too? Also I am finding Cyril acting like a bratty rich southerner really amusing.
So, an idea, since you have to skedaddle for a bit SKye, I was thinking Helia would enact a macroburst(The things she uses to traverse miles in seconds) and crush the shadow warriors against eachother and Cyril's shield. The strain of keeping up the shield against the bursts would cause Cyril to pass out, and then Helia could come across Warren, Rederick and an unconscious Cyril. That way you wouldn't have to worry about Cyril too much at the moment. 
Helia is just outside the shield Rusar, Ethan Warren and Cyril are in by the by. She cleared the hall =P

Eh just clear with Sky on what to do from there before you progress since he asked.

As for me I am researching ways to evolve Ethan from the old fashion medic.

I know Rusar and Desiree would rather he treat them over the pompous Cyril but with a dedicated white mage the results are just going to be better and provide a faster recovery for more exciting battles.

I like the conflict it gives with the introduction of Cyril which I think Sky was wanting that otherwise. With this it creates a conflict not only in just patience and the peace of the group but for my character Ethan it brings something he hasn't had to deal with before which is:

• A noble born (who he dislikes due to their views of simple folk like his parents)
  • A light mage (provides a more reliable benefit of health to those around him and can do better then simple ointments & bandages)
  • A high end teaching (since he's the prince its not uncommon to see him taught by the best which case in point the white shield that is a high end spell that at the moment shows no backfire on the user but is capable of blocking shadow warrior attacks that where able to shatter Warren's rock armor.)

So add that this boy pin pointed the golden potion as not only something that could save the group from the soldiers but also that it was in Ethan's possession this whole time it's a big blow to his pride as an alchemist and would cause regret since it could have saved them before during the village fight and forest fight which now causes Ethan to question what can he provide and what he could have prevented.

Personally I like it in the since of development so it provides me a chance to evolve the character though I am sure Ethan is going to be experiencing a lot of negative emotions because of this. Now I just need to learn more on what can he provide that will be of more use then a glorified night light/walkie talkie. The current skills he has lacks any use for the group now and at the moment he is but a burden to a group aiming to defeat the shadow king.

So we'll see where this goes for me as it provides me a challenge for my character. lol

It's getting sorted out, I've git an early shift though and only got on to say I'm waiting on a reply from Sky and the fact that I'm about to be at work. 
Sorry for that guys, I misunderstood something and buggered the plotline, I've got it sorted on my end, and I apologise for the wait, sleeping and a surprise ten hour work shift kept me more busy than intended.

SkyGinge, I'm going to PM you but in the meantime just removed my latest post.

Alright, so stuff's been sorted and this is reopened now, but as expected I've been really busy today and am now too tired to formulate a proper post, so I suggest you guys just enjoy your Saturday evenings in peace, and I'll write something up tomorrow morning! 
There you all go, restarted! I must apologise again for my shoddy management at the end of last week, was just so tired and busy and lacking motivation. After my Uni trip yesterday I'm much more pumped, and hopefully that shows in the post. Let's get this thing rerolling, folks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back