~The Lords of the Magistone~

C'mon guys hurry up with this objective! I want my chari back TT^TT

& has anyone seen Icefox? Or am I in this alone? 
Just for clarification, where are Ari and Lapis now? Are they still being brought to somewhere or have they arrived yet?

They are en route to a mysterious location. Like I said, you could do a post where she begins to wake up, but yeah, massive apologies for how things have turned out - was hoping this battle would happen quicker :(

I feel like I'm way too far behind now. I have a lot of reading to catch up on, and the more I read the more I feel like jumping in will just be really really...unnatural. I don't know what to do or how to proceed.

I think at this point just fighting will do the trick. Have him asleep or something before. I'm just waiting on someone needing my support as I was ordered to do.

Well, Rederik's been asleep since they got to the camp. He's missed all the fireside chats and food and getting to know people, and now this lol. It's so out of character and unrealistic for him not to have had a reaction by now. I'll figure something out, I guess.

I just want to apologise for everything I've done today, I reckon I've done a rather shoddy job with all the progressions. Honestly, my RPing drive has been lacking a little for whatever reason but I hope you all are still enjoying stuff. So yeah, really sorry for my stupid handling, especially to Cookie (awesome post btw), who I promise will have lots of interesting posts to reply to tomorrow.

:(

Bah missed Sky so maybe someone can catch me up on this are we to post up to the point where we are all gathered ready to fight in the circle? or to finish out the fight from that circle and then wait for the time skip?

To be honest, I don't know, Wizard. I'm a little confused myself. I'm guessing we fight? Or start writing out the fight, but we don't go to the conclusion...but I'm still not sure...I've been waiting for others to post.

Sorry guys. Midterm week and assignments galore due. I'm still here though. Haha. I'll try and get a post done this evening.

School > RpN look forward to your return when you're able

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Imagine that!

I'm actually really bummed on what to write. I feel that all I can write is about sometimes helping people as asked and it feels really stupid for some reason to post, like a waste of space pointing out the obvious.

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

I'm going to have to lock things up for tonight; feel free to post in regards to the last warrior and I'll have a bigger post up in the morning moving stuff on and actually allowing Cookie to post'

Gonna stop trying to get to know people. First, Clara goes afk, then Ari is captured and now Helia is planning a sabbatical. (sigh)

Give it time things will pick up again. School is ending for a lot of people and families decide to go on vacation

I know, I know. It just seems that when Desiree tries to make another acquaintance, the character vanishes. :(

Kharmin said:
Gonna stop trying to get to know people. First, Clara goes afk, then Ari is captured and now Helia is planning a sabbatical. (sigh)
I've just been busier then I expected and haven't had time to catch up!

MisfortunateDreams said:
I've just been busier then I expected and haven't had time to catch up!
I know. :)

I have a great idea for Clara and Desiree, but I can't bring it up until I have the change to first apologize to her and then try to form some level of trust. Hard to do when she's not around. :(

But I understand.

Kharmin said:
I have a great idea for Clara and Desiree, but I can't bring it up until I have the change to first apologize to her and then try to form some level of trust. Hard to do when she's not around. :(
Yeah, I need to catch up with this one and open my RP so I'm hoping to find a bit of time tonight! (Course I need to read and catch up for this one...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back