~The Lords of the Magistone~

Guys, why you no post? :( I literally just needed one more post to do something big and give Cookie something to do :( Ah wells!

I've gotta be up early tomorrow because of my last exam, so will be up not too long at all tonight, however, I'm planning around it so dinnae worry!

I didn't have anything major to contribute at this time. Also, my next post will be a milestone post, so I wanted it to be special.

Alright, so feel free to have any character interactions/recuperation tonight, and I'm going to do a big mini-timeskip post when I first get the chance tomorrow. Goodnight guys!

I didn't have anything major to contribute either, I'd just be filling space. Also Desiree mine hasn't vanished!

I'm jealous Sky, my last A2 exam isn't until much later this month

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

To be fair there may be some days where I'm busy with exams or revising for them or weeks where I'm on holiday, but I so far have no plan to vanish.

I'll have to just setup an alarm to wake me for early morning or afternoon (central) so I can catch Sky's posts. I know by the time I am active again its almost near evening, this cold hopefully is nearly pass (fever broke this morning). 
And post is up hope that helps yah with the skip I'll be sure to be up sooner to catch when everyone is more on.

Gosh knows poor cookie has been suffering >_<

ooh I like dream sequences allows for some great reads of past times ^_^

I been trying to alter mine a bit with a side story dream, kinda lucid dreaming.

TheWizard said:
ooh I like dream sequences allows for some great reads of past times ^_^
I been trying to alter mine a bit with a side story dream, kinda lucid dreaming.
Been dying to post the next one for Desiree, but I didn't want to make it seem that she had one every time she went to sleep.

My posts might get less frequent next week, but I'll be on mobile. So my responses are gonna be reeally reeaaally slow and yeah.

ugh try to stay up for the updates and I make it to 5:00 PM CST before passing out >_< wake up and boom updates the irony.

well least my sleep schedule is slowly going back to normal lol

All this slow posting from everyone is actually working in my favor haha. I can read while I work, but I can't post except for during my lunch break. But yay! Rederik is not all nonexistent.

I'm trying to figure out whether I can simply scale the wall with rock pickaxes for hands. Not sure it would work though. Just that his weight would probably take every branch down >.>

PicaPirate said:
I'm trying to figure out whether I can simply scale the wall with rock pickaxes for hands. Not sure it would work though. Just that his weight would probably take every branch down >.>
Well we fashioned a rope so maybe like a cliffhanger use one hand for support with spiked feet? Lol I leave that graceful climb to your creativity though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I might need to use rock support onto the wall or I'll snap the makeshift rope lol

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]*Gets home, gets sorted, peeks at posts to catch up on, sobs*

[/QUOTE]
Basically my life right now...

If either of you want a summary instead then just say; much easier than trying to flit through tons of posts!

Also a general notice: I return to school tomorrow and so will need to leave the RpN much earlier in the evenings than I have been doing. I'll be able to open it as a result, but it means RPing will be finished fairly early most nights now.

Cool! So, since the village events before...

-The group travelled through a narrow valley where they met Pashan, a strange man who was another one of the Shadow King's cohorts, and who let them go.

-They found a new camping place and over the campfire described themselves interns of abilities and weaknesses to avoid disasters like at the village.

-In the early hours of the morning, Pashan returned and kidnapped Ari and Lapis, setting a small group of Shadow Warriors out to attack them, which they eventually bested.

-Following Pashan's tracks, they discovered a village surrounded by a large wall. Climbing over it, they are now inside and searching for their captured friends.

I suggest you read the last couple of pages to et a sense of what's currently happening, including where your characters have ended up :)

I think I'll post to say that Clara and Magnus separated from the group and maybe we can run into each other behind the wall.

Is it like a city behind there, or a fortress?

MisfortunateDreams said:
I think I'll post to say that Clara and Magnus separated from the group and maybe we can run into each other behind the wall.
Is it like a city behind there, or a fortress?
All I lnow is its a large wall which we had ppl climb over. May want to tead up on the last 15 posts or pm sky for more detail.

My words reach out with the power of Taptalk.

Yeah, I will read the last couple pages and post. Just thought I should ask... I have something in mind but am not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back