~The Lords of the Magistone~

Im back! And not dead! I got stood up the other night... Awk AF. So I went out for a drunk night with my friends. Slept in late yesterday, and beforeI had a chance to post I had a Birthday supper to go to. Alright.... Time to play catchup.

Right, Imma eat my dinner then write a bi-ig post! 
Big post will have to wait a little; I forget that I need to make a few more updatey things for the next scene, hang with me a minute xD  
Right, I'm going to double post in the bigger, more important post now that things are sorted; if you're working on a post make it quick otherwise it won't fit in! 
Big post is up! Just so that you know, this is planned to not be a fight, and I'd like it to stay that way; hense why there are no forms for Shadow Warriors up at the moment. However, I would like it if somebody could make their character inadvertantly slip or make a noise - they wouldn't neccessarily have to fall off, but something that would catch the strange man's attention. Cheers!

Oo I knew thi gs would pick up today! XP practice ended early on account of rain but going to be on my phone a while longer. I hpe i didnt miss much, Time to catch up!

Shura11 said:
Oo I knew thi gs would pick up today! XP practice ended early on account of rain but going to be on my phone a while longer. I hpe i didnt miss much, Time to catch up!
Read faster!

Shura11 said:
Im trying! Lol on a phone my replies wont be very long unfortunetly.
That's a poor excuse (this coming from someone who doesn't even try to post replies using a phone!) LOL 

SkyGinge said:
However, I would like it if somebody could make their character inadvertantly slip or make a noise - they wouldn't neccessarily have to fall off, but something that would catch the strange man's attention. Cheers!
/me pushes Modrin down the hill. LOL

There XP slightly long post, cant really tell c a use everytjing looks like a long post on my screen. 

Kharmin said:
That's a poor excuse (this coming from someone who doesn't even try to post replies using a phone!) LOL 

/me pushes Modrin down the hill. LOL
Exploding arrow I not what you had in mind right XP I can totally have rusar cause a rock slide or something from the other side of the valley

I don't know how little sleep is too little sleep, but I think I hit the mark when I was digging through roleplays, found this really cool sounding one, made a character near identical to Helia Heartstone and almost posted until I realised I was on this roleplay, and I was about to post a practical remake of my already made character.

-Facegrounds-

Shouldn't have stayed up all night.

I've got a busy day today until 5 EST, so I probably won't be able to post when I get home. Conveniently had Rederik fall asleep! Lol

My plans for today's progression is write things up until everybody goes to sleep, ready to start the new objective tomorrow! :D So today will just be about making conversation amongst our characters, eating and then doing whatever in interactions before plopping out characters off to bed. Action will happen tomorrow, so prepare yourselves and ready your bodies!

I'll be postings late tonight around 5:15 PM CST

Had a doctors appointment to grab me some good fever reducers and now finishing up work.

It does sometimes like to unwatch threads for some people.

Tapatalk is for scrubs. I use Tapatalk. Why are you talking to this scrub?

Thinking its time I slowly develop Ethan away from his light hearted passive styles now.

So with that dont fret to much if you see less and less doc and more cold/calculative due to the ever changing journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, cool development!

I'm working on developing the latest objective now, just reading through and trying to make a responce first, gonna have to write up an absolute ton so stuff may not be open again for a few hours 
New objective is up, hope you like the slight twist! It will begin with some of the others chasing down Pashan, I just left it there for people to say if their doods were following Skyre or not. GG!

For @Icefox11 , the pair of you have a slightly different role this objective; for now, just remain passive. Cheers!

Tactically, the best plan would be to fall back, regroup, and figure out who's missing.

From what I gathered Skyre saw Pashan grabbing people, but there's nothing saying that the group know's who is grabbed. So taking a roll call would be a good idea. Then of course you would want to formulate a plan of some sorts to both track down and liberate your missing compatriots. Keep in mind that tracking and liberation will both take energy and time, which in a hostage situation is not something many can afford wasting if they don't have to.

I'll just leave that idea there for people to mess with.

My gosh, three messages and two notifcations in five minutes, just as I have to go frequently afk to revise xD Anyhow, Skyre is handling the plans Veirri, you needn't worry xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back