• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Long War OOC

Oh you want more? Here's the stories of WWII if you haven't heard or seen anything about them.

10 Stories That Prove Gurkhas Are the Fiercest Fighters on the Planet
I love reading stories like these. There was a Scottish commander in WWII who said "An officer without a sword is underdressed," so he carried a sword. But not some saber or something, I'm talking a massive claymore that he charged the enemy with. Then he got captured, escaping twice, one with just a spoon and a can of beans, before being rescued after the war ended.

I love reading stories like these. There was a Scottish commander in WWII who said "An officer without a sword is underdressed," so he carried a sword. But not some saber or something, I'm talking a massive claymore that he charged the enemy with. Then he got captured, escaping twice, one with just a spoon and a can of beans, before being rescued after the war ended.
Well sounds like he was a true Scotsman lol also I think the Scots and Gurkha's tend to get along lol.

Well sounds like he was a true Scotsman lol also I think the Scots and Gurkha's tend to get along lol.
They do. Britain's strategy seems to recruit people who are really like fighting and have them do the work. The Scots did not care during WWII. One of them walked through enemy fire while his official bagpipe player was blasting his music.

They do. Britain's strategy seems to recruit people who are really like fighting and have them do the work. The Scots did not care during WWII. One of them walked through enemy fire while his official bagpipe player was blasting his music.
Yeah exactly, also bringing up an earlier point, with the SAS I actually just remembered that there are some Gurkha's that have actually made it into the SAS since they are open to anyone in the British army.

Pls excuse my shitty plot writing but THAR IT IS

Since Heinrik is gonna be working to getting all those men and woman home, would it be ok if later on with it Vikram and his squad eventually get tasked with recovering them once they are within reasonable range? That way I can involve myself with the stuff going on with the big conglomerated group in some form?

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford ReverseTex ReverseTex idalie idalie

Since Heinrik is gonna be working to getting all those men and woman home, would it be ok if later on with it Vikram and his squad eventually get tasked with recovering them once they are within reasonable range? That way I can involve myself with the stuff going on with the big conglomerated group in some form?

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford ReverseTex ReverseTex idalie idalie
I'll be a damsel in distress *flounces*

Ha falling into the arms of someone who is probably someone smaller than her.
I'm dead man xD Woo BOI
But they're the same height I think - even better :'))) I'm actually crying though, I don't know why it's so funny ok

I'm dead man xD Woo BOI
But they're the same height I think - even better :'))) I'm actually crying though, I don't know why it's so funny ok
Nah, nah, I can totally see why that's hilarious, just the thought of soldiers who are 5'3" who are so badass and actually kill people brutally, its somewhat of a funny thought.

Nah, nah, I can totally see why that's hilarious, just the thought of soldiers who are 5'3" who are so badass and actually kill people brutally, its somewhat of a funny thought.
Ah, I'll go totally melodramatic 40s movie

Maggie: Hold me like you've never held me before!
Vikram: Where's some Germans to kill?
Oh man, the stereotypes are real and it's hilarious.....

True romance at it's finest. Oscar worthy.
A Gurkha's true love is his Kukri, nothing else matters, aside from their loyalty with the Brits, chopping enemies heads off, and being the person everyone avoids in a bar fight.

wait can someone explain the new plan before i post? :)
Basically, Hans takes the bunch of Brits and Americans to the West of Germany, where they get recovered/extracted by Vikram and the Gurkhas to safety <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back