The Lodge

Alex's stomach growled at the mention of food.. She laughed.. "Does that answer your question?" She asked with a whole lot of humor in her voice. She kissed him and sat up. "We should probably put some clothes on though.." She said, and she slipped some pants on, and then went to look through her bag for a shirt..

Chris laughed after her joke and then said, " Yeah that would be a good idea.. " He went to go put Jeans on and a White V Neck shirt, he then grabbed his pair of dog tags and placed it around his neck. " So this is the room we're staying in? I like it . " Quickly he put his shoes on and sat on the bed waiting for Alex.

"I agree," Alex said smirking, then again they'd technically claimed the room last night (lol). It took her a few but she finally found a clean shirt, it was black and long sleeved but it fit her perfectly.. She put it on, then pulled her necklace out from under it.. If she could help it she'd never lose that thing..

Chris, smiled as he slowly twisted the handle and opened the door. He looked at her and then said, trying to be a gentleman. " Lead the way. " Looking at her passionately, she was everything to him. He wanted to be with her.

"Hold on.." Alex said, she thought for a minute then decided on something.. Knowing she didn't want to lose that ring, but at the same time, Chris meant everything to her. She reached up and unhooked the necklace.. Walking over to him she put it in his hand, kissed him, and said.. "For years, my heart has belonged to this thing.. But now.. I want you to take it, and my heart with you where ever you go.." She looked at him, he could tell by the look held in her eyes that she'd meant it and felt no doubts about what she was doing..

Chris took her necklace, he didn't understand why, but maybe he did. He put it around his neck, and took his dog tags off. His dog-tags, a symbol of his service, his memories, and his heart. He then handed his dogtags to her, hoping that she would understand. He went down to kiss her, holding her hands as he closed her hand with the dogtags in it.

Alex smiled taking his dog-tags into her hand, kissed him back and then stayed in his arms as he did hers.. When they pulled apart she put his tags on and smiled.. "Are we ready for breakfast?" She asked, she put her hands in her back pockets and rocked back and forth on her legs..

(There are like 5 cakes a pie and some brownies on the counter that cole made in case anyone is hungry

Cole shot a glance at Ivory "oh,so now you want to be funny too?" he chuckled "alright then let's here another joke" he said kindly but still narrowing his eyes

" Of course I'm starving. " Chris followed her out the door, he had her on his mind all the time now. Well actually right now he was hungry, of-course, but that was about to be taken care of.

Alex took his hand and went with him to the kitchen. She was a good cook, so she wasn't worried about cooking for him.. She started with potatoes, washing them, dicing them and then mincing them.. Out of the fridge she grabbed the eggs using two at first, she whipped them, and then grabbed some breading from the cupboard. She turned mixed the egg with the potatoes and then turned them into patty looking things and then put the breading on them.. Before she cooked then she grabbed sausage from the freezer, and put them in a pan and turned on the stove. Next she made toast, and put the hash browns on the hot pan.. she took out another pan and made eggs.. "How do you like your eggs?" She asked him..

(Bye bye turkey..) 
(lol alex is making breakfast shell dig in to them for dessert lol)

Chris was in love, she could cook too, it was absolutely delicious. " Alex, you are... amazing. " He loved the food, it was absolutely delicious. He then said. " Scrambled. " He laughed after, but then he continued to eat, he watched her cook everything. He was absolutely amazed.

"Thanks.." Alex blushed as she made the eggs then sat down to eat.. "You're not so bad yourself.." She loved cooking, there was something about it that made her happy.. Though she had no clue as to what that was.. She smiled at him, as she ate..

(Wanna have a pregnancy scare to add some drama??)

((lol im sure they didn't think about that when the moment came up lol wolves tend to be spontaneous when it comes to that kinda stuff lol)

(Im laughin my butt off here lol)

(lol care to share?) 
(lol hey Rifleman, first of all mind if I call u Rif? and second of all it's ur turn on change of heart too lol)

( Thats fine )

Chris looked at her and smiled after he was finished eating, her necklace dangling from his neck, he said. " Alex, that was just awesome cooking. " He got up and went to go wash off his plate, and then put it in the sink, and then walked next to her and kissed her on the side of her cheek whispering to her saying. " I love you. "

(well my character is a bad b!tch if I do say so myself and I was thinkin like maybe Chris would you know think she's hot and Alex would be jealous and treat her like sh!t and chris would get mad because she's such a nice person)

(@Ian Drake dude! You seriously have to follow the rules! No one liners @~@)

Issac awoke to a low growl of his stomach. He huffed in irritation and untangled himself from the very adorable vampire who he had slept willingly on. He traveled to the kitchen and eyed the cakes for a moment. He shook his head and pulled out some steak. He set it on the counter and walked over to get some other stuff before walking over to the raw meat. He lazily seasoned the pieces of steak, put them on a plate and walked outside to grill 'em.

He returned moments later with nicely cooked steak. He put a piece on his plate and set the other pieces on the counter in case any one else wanted any. He made his way back to the couch and sat down next to Ivory, leaning against her as he began to cut into his meat. He popped a piece into his mouth, closing his eyes and humming in content. He gazed at Ivory for a moment, swallowing before saying a quiet "Do you ever miss food?" He rested his chin on her shoulder, gazing at her gently.

He felt his stomach flutter and churn as he gazed upon her features. He traveled his eyes over her unique eyes, her pale skin. He lifted himself from her shoulder and sat next to her, his hand extending to cup her cheek, brushing his thumb over her jawline. A smile threatened to tug at his lips as he felt the smooth surface run beneath his finger.

His gaze flicked from her skin to her eyes and he made a small smile. He found his gaze wandering towards her lips and he quickly retreated them from the sight. Him and his wolf went into a silent battle. The wolf urged him to just get it over with and ravish her. He simply scolded it for thinking like a dog in heat. He found himself leaning in and this time he didn't pull away. He'd been crushing on this particular vampire for quite a while.. He pressed his lips against hers and he felt a tug in his chest, his steak completely forgotten.

(lol pregnancy scare and territorial drama and chick fights lol this just keeps gettin better and better lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back