The Lodge

Ian stopped, he smelled wolf, he turned and saw Chris and greeted in a cheery voice "hi..you know what i supposed to do to get a room around here"?

Chris looked at him for a second and then looked around and said. " Nope, I'm trying to figure out same as you. " He smiles for a second as he looks around. He knew he was without a mate, but he was hoping this was his chance to find someone.

Ian sighs and looks around uncertainly, still no closer to getting a room. He turns back to Chris "I'm Ian, Ian Drake" He extends his arm to shake Chris's hand.

Chris extended his arm out slightly and shook the vampire's hand. " Ian huh, name is Chris. Lets see where we can get a room... " He steps forward a couple steps and looks around saying out loud hopefully for someone to hear him. " Hello? Anyone home? "

(They're all in the living room. Its right next to the door. Seriously? xD )

Issac nudged his nose against Ivory's hand with a quiet whine. He let his head rest on her lap, his ears perked at all of the slams before flattening down. He sighed and gazed up at Ivory with saddened eyes, no he wasn't freaked out that he was going to end up a wolf for a while, he was more paranoid that when he changed back he'd be nude, and if he didn't have any control of when he changed back he'd have to scamper off in his birthday suit. It made him cringe just to think about it.

Issac closed his light pools of blue and wiggled himself into a more comfortable position, his head still draped over Ivory's lap, and for good measure he dragged a blanket over his lower half, don't wanna be changing in the middle of a nap. He closed his eyes and waited for unconsciousness to take over. 
(And @Ian Drake you have to write more then 3 sentences, and good grammar is appreciated. .-.)

(Oh. )

Chris walks forward a bit, and turns his head into the room next to him. It was pretty obvious to him that it was the living room. As he looks in,he catches a glimpse of everyone on the couch, which after he walks into the room, and smiles for a second as he just looks at everyone and says.... " Hello..... everyone " as he tries not to make it awkward in the room, then he stops smiling, waiting for a response from someone.

(Edit: Fixed a couple grammar errors, and cleaned it up..)

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Sock yeah sorry i don't know why i did only one line there, and anyway my grammer is 99% right and at least i'm not like making every second work mispelled)

"Thanks.." Alex smiled, "I'll keep that in mind.." She kinda felt relieved, as she turned back to the vamp she was trying to talk to.. He seemed interesting enough, and considering everyone was supposed to be getting along.. She thought she'd give it a shot.. If it ended badly, she'd just go find a room.

Meanwhile, Alex decided to sit somewhere.. Even if She was on edge, the least she could do was to not look like she was.. Though she felt weird knowing there was no one in charge.. Who set up the rules, the boundaries, so who enforced everything, and broke up fights.. If there were any fights of course.

(Im working on longer replies)

(lol sorry three hours of sleep suck and I can't find my glasses, hold on Im about too) 
Alex looked at the some guys who had just walked in.. Good she wasn't the only newby.. That made her sigh in relief.. "Hey.." She smiled.. Getting their attention.. Maybe she'd feel better if she were talking to a group of people.. She played with a necklace around her neck.. It was simple, just a silver colored chain with a ring on it, nothing too spectacular..

Alex had gotten that necklace from her brother.. Though she'd never say what happened to him, or at least not yet.. It was too soon to talk about that, it made her heart hurt at the thought.. Malcom was a good man, and he'd remain to be just that in her mind..

Chris saw Alex as she said "Hey.. " to him and Ian, he just looked at her for a second and tried to get her scent, which he could tell she was a wolf, just as much as he was. He then saw her smile, and thought for a second, then smiled back saying " Hey, name is Chris, and this is... Ian.... And you are? " Chris was trying to introduce himself to her, hoping that he would come off as a nice person. Then he noticed that she was playing with her necklace, it was clearly important to her as he looked down at it for a second then back up at her. He wasn't going to make a conversation about it now, but hopefully in the future.

"Alex Canin.." She outstretched her hand to each of them. Her name which oddly resembled the word Canine, was very old, and in fact Latin.. "Short for Allyxandria.." A name given to her by her father, after her mother who'd died during child birth.. "But call me Lexie I guess.. How are you?" She said smiling..

Alex stopped playing with her necklace and hid it beneath her clothes.. Here she wasn't afraid of it being stolen, by now hiding it had become a habit. One in which she would willingly keep.

" Nice to meet you, Lexie. " Then Chris stopped for a second and thought about her name, which was what he thought a beautiful name, he just didn't want to say it out-loud in-front of everyone. Then he answered her question after a moment of hesitation. ".... I'm fine how about you? " Quickly after asking that he puckered up a smile as he looked into her eyes for a second. He didn't notice her hide her necklace however, which was on his mind of asking her, but he still thought it would of been rude of him to ask unless it was the right time.

Dahlia was a bit more confused when she saw Cole pass by, smashing his glass and slamming his door as well. She just stood still looking around. Was she missing some sort of fighting? Dahlia shook her head as she walked down the stairs again. She looked at the few new people that had come in. Dahlia wasn't one for formal introductions so she just sat in the chair.

Preston just listened to everything going on. He wasn't sure why everyone was acting so upset and uptight. Preston smiled at Isaac and Ivory's little love fest before watching the television once more. There wasn't much to do around here, even for the werewolves. He thought it really must suck being a vampire.

"so" Ian begins, still unsure what to do "is there any chance i could..get a room...maybe? if its not too much trouble"

Oakley was confused one moment people are fighting and now they are upset? Well isn't that just a tad depressing. Even Sedrick was quiet as he sat there listening, he's never quiet. Oakley wasn't to sure what to do so she just hobbled over to where Preston was sitting, she say down and whispered "do you understand what's going on?" She thought that maybe he knew more of what happened than she did.

Sedrick on the other hand smiled and put his arm around one of the knew guys "Well Ian, that's your name right? Ian? You can bunk with me! I don't mind my room is big enought for us two!" Sedrick was trying his hardest to lighten up the mood, was it working? Who knows..

(sorry just found a turkey in my yard so I had to catch him.. still gotta fix his new pen lol) 
Alex smiled, and then said.. "I'm alright.. a bit nervous to be honest, but I'll survive I always have.." She looked at Cole nervously. She hated being new.. She'd usually just stay on the sidelines quiet so she didn't have to get close to anyone..

Other people were strange to Alex.. They'd get mad, then their hearts would get sad, and then generally they'd go to sleep.. There wasn't usually much for Alex to get mad about.. Considering she was usually quiet..

Chris smiled after she said that, looked down and then looked up after, and responded. " Yeah, I'm nervous too, just a little bit... Its okay though.. to be nervous. " He figured she wasn't much of a talker to others, but he was trying to change that and just trying to reassure her, because he needed a friend right now, or something more. " So, Alex..... Can you show me up to my room?" He had to get the question out eventually but he knew he wanted to continue the conversation with her eventually.

"Uh.. Yeah I would but I don't even have one myself yet.." Alex said laughing.. She liked him.. He made her laugh even with out meaning to.. "Wanna take a look around and see which one we like or something and just share?" She asked him.. Not sure whether he'd accept or not..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back