• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

What kind of information does Ib find on the bandits? Sorry if the question is stupid, but I don't want to say something that goes against what you were planning. Also, how should I handle Archive in the future when it comes to information? Like what information can I whip up?

Well they're a bunch of normal bandits, but the townspeople are too scared to get rid of them themselves, rather easy, just find basic info about bandits

I'd like to join, but I won't be able to have a character set up right away. Will I be allowed to introduce new types of magic or will only canon ones be allowed?

Oops. My question was already answered in the Character Sign-Up. I'll have a character up later today.

But before I do make one, am I allowed to be an antagonist? I was always good at playing those. > :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oops. My question was already answered in the Character Sign-Up. I'll have a character up later today.
But before I do make one, am I allowed to be an antagonist? I was always good at playing those. > :D

[/QUOTE]
I would say go ahead, but ultimately Nebula has the final say.

Also, your profile picture is amazing.

Her profile is Salt from Inanimate Insanity with the face of Pearl from Steven Universe :3

The Current Poll will end tomorrow night, and a New one will go Up. Please remember to vote on the current poll before it closes. Sorry for my lack of activity, if you have any questions please feel free to message me or ask @Midnight Phantom or @electroShogun

See you guys on Friday! Cx

I will be bringing up Villain Characters tomorrow, so please be patient cx

Salty Bird Lady is best profile picture

51f3bab8ce966.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Goddess Nebula]Please finish filling out the character sign up form

[/QUOTE]
Oops, literally forgot to take away WIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back