• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

I'm mainly reading it to understand the posting structure, and tips on how to interact/battle with others. :)

Plus, Then I'll know the ratio of type and gender of characters...

Am I analyzing too much? haha

alright,i am quite understand the story so far,so..perhaps i will join the rp as a person who "search the same purpose" during the arc,like when natsu meet gajeel at the first time.pretty logic i think...but may open to any of suggestion.i cant think any possible joining-scene so that's my idea,i dont want to ruin the story Dx

plus,i am guildless ( for now,will enter a guild later on the story)

@Goddess Nebula

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! I signed-up a character.

I haven't chosen a guild yet :/ I didn't want to join one and then find out people dropped this.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm still trying to decide how and where to introduce my character, myself.
First you have to create a character and be accept. I was told to wait until the current story arc is over. I'm currently considered guildless. I was thinking of possibly PM-ing anyone who has yet to join the arc and maybe see about our characters already knowing each other beforehand. But then again that could be a lame idea. :b

[QUOTE="Yellow Swan]First you have to create a character and be accept. I was told to wait until the current story arc is over. I'm currently considered guildless. I was thinking of possibly PM-ing anyone who has yet to join the arc and maybe see about our characters already knowing each other beforehand. But then again that could be a lame idea. :b

[/QUOTE]
I already did. I understand how RPing works ._.

Mitchs98 said:
I already did. I understand how RPing works ._.
Glad you do cause I'm iffy on details! :b

I hope you didn't think I was trying to insult you. I seriously wasn't. >.<

[QUOTE="Yellow Swan]Glad you do cause I'm iffy on details! :b
I hope you didn't think I was trying to insult you. I seriously wasn't. >.<

[/QUOTE]
Nah, you're fine.

[QUOTE="Lucinda Darkhive]Probably my last question, hopefully. Is Jiemma or Sting guild master?

[/QUOTE]
Sting, in the RP timeline, it takes place after the Grand Magic Games, in a universe where the Tartarus arc doesn't happen... Because... Reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back