• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Anyone in sabertooth that isn't apart of the current arc want to interact with my character in the mean time??

not sure if's allowed but i'm thinking a cross between ruin shift magic which allows you to change into an elemental or non elemental for a set about of time, and healing magic

Is it fine to know at least 1 dragon slayer spell for Solis. Sorta as a one time meet with a dragon or is that to off story.

oh my question about the magic hasn't been answered yet what guild is still accepting because I want to join a guild with mixed genders

@Leo Radomir All guilds are accepting. At the moment Lamia scale has 1 female member, Blue Pegasus has no memebers. Sabertooth has both Males and Females. Same with Fairy Tail.

@SilverSolis what do you mean by knowing a dragon slayer Spell? From my knowledge of the show only dragon slayers can use Dragon Slayer Magic, but I kinda need clarification on what you mean by your question.

To clarify that, only people trained by dragons OR have a lacrima. Though it is evident in the show that you can know a few of them all

So you want the talons of a dragon spell? I dont see anything wrong, maybe just later the name, but it can have the same effect

@Goddess Nebula

This is still open, right? If so, where can I find a list of character sheets and members? I want to protect against overlap. Also, how much knowledge do I have to have about the world of Fairy Tail specifically in order to participate?

I could answer those questions @Genon

First of all for my suggestion for how far you are, since sabertooth is not playing a significant role I say anything between 120 and over. Though if you say the arc you are on I can narrow it down more. Basically if you are behind arc of the xceeds. You should be good.

Character sheets are located in the sign up tab

SilverSolis said:
I could answer those questions @Genon
First of all for my suggestion for how far you are, since sabertooth is not playing a significant role I say anything between 120 and over. Though if you say the arc you are on I can narrow it down more. Basically if you are behind arc of the xceeds. You should be good.

Character sheets are located in the sign up tab
Episode or Chapter? I've never read the manga, and I stopped watching the anime after the "S-rank mission" arc with the ice monster. So I'm really early in the show.

Oh, then I think this is WAY to early for you, especially more because you don't know 2 dragon slayers yet. So yeah. Hit around either Eidolas or the arc where wendy is introduced. Then you should be ready to roll

SilverSolis said:
Oh, then I think this is WAY to early for you, especially more because you don't know 2 dragon slayers yet. So yeah. Hit around either Eidolas or the arc where wendy is introduced. Then you should be ready to roll
...Gosh darn it.

Still, this RP only overlaps with canon, so wouldn't I only need to know about the world of Fiore and the main cast, not the plot of the show? If so, what about wikis or YouTube infodumps?

@Genon

pretty much all I require is a knowledge of the show about the situation, Like Dragons dont exist, and the type of magics that exist. If you have access to the wiki that is fine, just to know what magics exist. The show is always open,and I am composing a List of Guild's current members in the over view soon. I just want to make sure that nothing conflicts with canon too much, pretty much knowing what the canon guilds are and what type of magics exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back