• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

You can't create a guild, and we don't want anyone to be too OP, like no multi god slayers, or like more than 3 powers.

@Metaphysics

D:< Why didn't you tell me when I was able to create a CS when I asked to join?!

;-;

Can I create an OC and make a post now...? Also, I plan on him being a non-canon species with non-canon magic and he might be a little overpowered (but only when he first comes out). I'll give the rest in a PM.

Second Arc Signups Close In Less Than 5 Hours! Get Signed Up in The Overview Before Then! Please Read The Rules During Signup!!

[QUOTE="Goddess Nebula]
Second Arc Signups Close In Less Than 5 Hours! Get Signed Up in The Overview Before Then! Please Read The Rules During Signup!!

[/QUOTE]
Not just in time nevermind I'm dumb, interested nontheless. Question. I have a character for another Fairy Tale RP I could port over to here, but it isn't exactly a canon species, she's a vampire though heavily modified through the norm and the product of a failed cultist ritual.

I'd really have to post the CS to explain it more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Not just in time nevermind I'm dumb, interested nontheless. Question. I have a character for another Fairy Tale RP I could port over to here, but it isn't exactly a canon species, she's a vampire though heavily modified through the norm and the product of a failed cultist ritual.
I'd really have to post the CS to explain it more.
Message me the CS and I'll take a look!

Question is there room for custom dragon slayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Well being we have 2 water Dragons Slayers, a Crystal Dragon Slayer, and a Grave Dragon Slayers... I would say yes cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back