The Hunted Part 3: A New Threat Lies [Inactive]

Halo sat on the front porch listening to music. She pulled out a cigarette and light it, leaning against the house. "Today's rather slow." She sighed to herself.

Lawrence got out of the car. "Hey where are you going?" He picked up his phone. He saw who was calling. He answered. "Hey sweet heart."

Alice walked up to Halo, who was smoking a cigarette. Alice didn't mind the smell anymore than I first time she smelt it.

"I'm ready to spar" Alice's palm started to glow a bright blue which summoned her sword. She held the sword in her hands waiting for Halo's response.

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

Lance was in a room, not his own.He was just exploring the house.

He had know idea what he was doing,,he was just bored...

Halo nodded, flicking away the cigarette. She pulled herself up using the hilt of her own sword. "Lets go then." She said, heading towards the backyard.

Alice followed behind Halo to the backyard. Once they got there, Alice got into her fighting stance a few feet in front of Halo. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and opened them when she let it out. Alice gave a nod so that Halo knew she was ready to begin.

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

Lawrence hung up his phone. He put it his pocket. He kept walking with Bryce until they got to the house. He controlled the car into the garage. He opened the door. He yelled to the empty looking house. "Honey I'm home!"

Flare heard Lawrence and she got up, putting her tea down as she walked out of her room and down the hall. She made it to the livingroom where Lawrence was. She walked over and hugged him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back