The Hunted Part 3: A New Threat Lies [Inactive]

((I dunno, I guess I need to find 'em, eh? Anybody in here wanting to spar with my character?))

Bryce sighed. "That's good." he thought. "He's way nicer than Flare. She would have dragged me by my hair to tutorials." Bryce chuckled at that thought. "Thanks," Bryce said staring out of the window, "For not getting mad and all."

Claire continued dancing in the abbandonned church. She liked being alone since her brother's death. She was missing him awfully.

Lawrence later Bryce on the back. "Hey no prob." He pulled over to gas station to refill. He got out of the. He put the pump in. When the pump was done he walked over to the door. He grabbed his wallet he looked at Bryce. "You want anything?"

Ericka was out on her stroll, in her house cat form. She found a hole in the wall in an abandoned church. She heard singing and came upon a girl. She mewed softly, purring.

Ericka mewed once more, watching the girl. She sat as well, still a few feet away. She studied her with blazing eyes, eyes too intelligent for a cat.

Ericka shifted, still sitting. "Smart girl. What's your name?" she grinned, eyes still blazing. She held out her hand, as delicate as her cat's paw.

"Claire," she said and smiled. She gave a firm handshake and after she looked at the flowers again.

"Ericka. I smell that you're not human. What are you?" she hopped up, touching the flower's petals.

"I am human, only i am born under a full moon at midnight... It mostly means that I am also a spirit... Sort of..." Claire explained.

She nodded, not completely understanding. "Ah, so a shifter as well or something other?" she looked at her, her eyes slit like a cat.

"A poltergeist?" she perked, eyes bright. She stood in front of her. "I heard stories of them in my tribe," she smiling in interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back