The Hunted Part 3: A New Threat Lies [Inactive]

"A ghost who has the power to tap into the real world. Some are born human with poltergeist powers and when they die, they take on their true form," she explained, voice sounding similar to a mother. She looked around, wondering why she was in an abandoned church.

"What are you doing here?" she did a cartwheel next to the girl, a mischievous smile plastered to her face.

"Ah," she took her hand and lead her out, determined to change that. "Let's go out for ice cream!"

"The most amazing thing in the world," she laughed and walked out onto the sidewalk. "Let's go. You'll thank me."

"Okay," Claire said and laughed. "I guess it must be weird that I don't know what ice cream is am I right?" she asked.

"Yup," she laughed and stopped at the creamery. "Vanilla please. And you'll have..." she trailed off, looking at the girl.

((Not the Vietnamese one but I'm Spanish))

"She'll have chocolate," she nodded and paid the man.

Flare was sitting in her room at home, drinking some tea. Her kimono from years ago was sitting in a big frame so her kimono was preserved. It had sat on the wall and she never took it down. She closed her eyes, relaxing.

The man passed them their cones. She handed her the ice cream, smiling. "My name's Ericka."

"Didn't you already told me?" Claire asked, looking at the ice cream. "What am I supposed to do with that?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back