The Hunted Part 3: A New Threat Lies [Inactive]

Jason sat down at the kitchen with Lawrence. "How long has it been since I...." he motioned a knife going across his neck.

Alice grabbed Lance's hand and squeezed it due to the pain. "I hope this is over soon.." She said weakly as she let her other hand lay on the bed, palm facing up letting the smoke go up

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

Alice loosened up her grip on Lance's hand.

"Oh sorry.."

Minutes passed that seemed like years to Alice and her hand finally fully healed. The pain lingered by she was happy that the pain was gone.

"It finished.. Finally.." She said tiredly, looking at Lance smiling cheerfully.

From the corner, Halo finally spoke. "Why do you suddenly appear now of all times?" She said, looking somewhere behind Jason.

"Three years?" Jason asked astonished. He sat back in his chair. "Wow, I would be seventeen." he put his hands over his eyes.

Alice's body was a bit weak due to all the energy drained out of her but she was happy when Lance held her hand. She followed behind Lance, trying to keep up with his pace.

Lawrence looked at Lance and Alice. "Alright have fun you two." He looked at Jason. "Yeah Jason. Why now of all times?"

Lance ran through the door... Bringing Alice to the passenger side of his car and opened the door for her.

Alice gave a smile to Lance,

"Well aren't you a gentleman?" She said with a small giggle. She sat down in the passenger seat and buckled her seat belt.

Lance then went to his side of the car and jump in."you pick what music you want" He started the engine...pulled out of the drive way and was heading to a movie theater.

"Music?" She said unsure of what 'music' was. Through out these three years Alice had never actually listened to music. "What's that?" Sometimes Alice has her clueless days.

"Just fiddle with those knobs till you hear something you like" lance said pointing the knob that changed the channel and the

Volume one.

Alice pressed the button and music started to come on. First it was Country, than Mexican, than an interview with a man who had a potato chip that looked like someone named 'Angelina Jolie'

"Music Is weird" Alice said looking at Lance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back