The Hunted Part 3: A New Threat Lies [Inactive]

Lawrence pulled out a pitcher of lemonade and a diet coke. He pulled out a slice of pizza from the pizza box and he put on a paper towel. He morphed a marble into a cup and he filled it up. "There you go Jason." He slid the can of soda down the counter. "And there you go Halo." And he took a sip of of his root beer.

Jason hugged Lawrence. "Thanks" he said. He looked around and saw a photo of Lawrence and Bryce. "Who is this?" he asked pretending to not know it.

Lawrence hugged Jason back. "No prob." He looked at the picture. "That right there is Bryce. He arrived a few months after your death."

Halo looked at Lawrence on mock disapproval. "Diet? Are you trying to tell me something?" She asked with a smirk before beginning to drink the coke. "Oh Bryce? Annoying little kid. He should be around here somewhere..." She added to Jason

Lawrence looked at Jason. "No. He came along randomly on day." He looked around. "Speaking of which I haven't seen him since we got here." Lawrence walked up stairs to his room. He knocked on his door. No response. He entered and no one was in there. He speed walked back into the kitchen. "We got a problem guys."

Halo looked up at Lawrence and put the soda down. "Chill out. Go grab one of his shirts. If he left recently I can track him easily." She said. She flicked her hand signaling for Lawrence to go get the shirt.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked as he took a sip of lemonade.

(Last post. Im going to bed so that I am not tired or late to show choir in the morning)

(Alright good night)

Lawrence looked at Halo. "Right you can do that." He looked at Jason. "Oh nothing. It's just that Bryce ran away." He ran upstairs and he grabbed one of his shirts. He ran back down and showed the shirt to Halo. "There you go."

(Night)

Halo took the shirt and hesitated. "Ugh." She said before dropping the shirt and taking the form of a wolf. She bent her head down and smelled the shirt. "Alright, I got something. Keep up and open the door for me." She barked padding towards the front door.

(Actually I gtg too. Night all)

Wolf!Halo took off, following the scent trail. "Little bug took a complicated route." She growled, jumping over a large hole in the ground. "Careful of that." She added before stopping to wait for Lawrence.

Lawrence tried to keep up to Halo. He saw the hole and jumped over it barely making it. He looked at Halo. "Alright continue."

Bryce was running when he tripped over a log and started to roll down a hill. "Shit!" he yelled looking up at the trees on the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back