The Hunted Part 3: A New Threat Lies [Inactive]

Alice's eyes lit up, "I like this one" she said with a smile. She quietly listened to the music until a question popped into her mind. "What are we watching?"

Sent from my Potato using Rainbows

"No clue"Lance said" we get to pick when we get there" he threw up his arms off the steering wheel ,quickly placing them back on.

Halo growled and began to walk away, unsatisfied with Jason's answer. She paused and turned towards him. "Oh yeah, here." She said, pulling out the trench knife she had given him years before and throwing it onto the floor near him. Se turned back and walked into the basement.

The two were now at the movie theaters... Pulling into the parking lot.They were a lot of other people there age at the theaters."ok, Lets go!!!!"

Jason nodded to Halo, thanking her for the trench knife. He turned to face Lawrence and placed it on the table. "I can't answer that." he said. "If I do they will take me again." he said.

Lawrence nodded. "Alright then." He walked towards the fridge and he pulled out a root beer. He looked at Jason and Halo. "You guys want anything?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back