• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden Powers [1 Spot Left! Male Earth!!]

Kat looked up at the others who had started to gather. They were all so different it was a bit amusing. She looked at the girl Lilly. "I can fix your room. Actually..." Kat focused hard and projected her thoughts towards the room. "There a few orbs there now. I think it'll be lighter. But they'll probably die tomorrow. I'm not good at keeping light going for a long time." She looked at the others. "Well I'm Kat. I, uh, control light I guess? I dunno. I'm not like all fruity tootie light though, like, all good and stuff ya know? I'm certainly not all good." She laughed. "But I'm certainly not evil. I just like to have fun." Kat smiled devilishly and looked around before abruptly pushing her chair back and hitting her hands down onto the table. "Let's go exploring!" She bounded towards the doorway and looked back. "Who's with me!"

Jake got out of his bed and opened the door slightly, he stared out at the large group of people outside. Jake saw a three girls talking to each other. He hoped he had not been seen and slowly shut the door, however it closed with a loud creaking sound. Jake quickly lay back in his bed and closed his eyes.

Syra grinned at the suggestion, but then stopped as Eli commented that he wouldn't. "Aww, just want to move in first? Well, I'm go for exploring! Just say the word." Syra stood up quickly, moving the chair behind her so she wouldn't trip over it and embarrass herself in front of everyone.

Jake sneaked out of the room to get to know the place better. He found a courtyard in the middle of the massive house.

Jake lay down on the ground in the courtyard and looked up at the sky.

She looked at the girl who could control light.

"Thank you"

She wasn't sure about exploring but, she decided to join them.

"I will come as well."

She stood up, she still had bun-bun. She was just a little nervous about this whole thing and he always brought her comfort.

Jake gazed and the puffy looking clouds in the sky. He sighed, he wasn't sure if he should interact with the others or just stay by himself.

Eli looked at the group, "I'm Eli... I control darkness. What about everyone else?" He wanted to get to know everybody better before he went exploring with them, not to mention live here with them.

Syra smiled as Eli went out and just told them about himself, "Well, I'm Syra and I control well, metal." She proved her ability by raising the metal-rimmed glasses on the table and swirling them around her before setting them down again on the table.

Eli was amazed when she swirled the metal around, especially because he had yet to figure out some of his 'special powers' "Woah." He said under his breath.

Jake put on some black gloves and walked out of the room. He saw the group of people and sighed. He walked towards them.

"Hello.." Jake said awkwardly.

Extending his hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Syra blushed a bit from Eli's reaction to her show of control. "So far thats about as much as I can do powerwise.. But I'm slowly improving." Grinning lightly she tapped her pointer fingers together gently. "It isn't much, but its actually quite useful.. Heh I suppose I'm the female and good magneto."

Eli chuckled, "I don't think I can do anything special with darkness." After he said that, he noticed another guy walk up to the group. Eli grabbed the boys hand after he extended it, "Hey, I'm Eli."

((Ahah I hope this is the group Jake walked up to xD ))

((yeah it is))

"H-hi, its Jake" Jake said awkwardly.

Jake looked at the metal door, the hole was gone surprisingly.

"So, er... Have you guys explored yet?" Jake asked Eli.

She watched as one girl manipulated metal cups. Her eyes glowing in amazement. She truly felt like she was home.

"I can control electricity."

She pointed at a light bulb causing it to flicker before shutting off.

"I found that out when I was six"

She turned to the newcomer in the room and shook her head at the question he asked.

"Oh? That's cool, so can you like, shock people with electricity or something?" Jake asked the girl that had controlled electricity.

"So uh.. What's your name?"

Kat looked around at everyone. Especially the boy who controlled darkness. She was intrigued by him and she figured it was because he was sort of her opposite. She stared at him curiously. For a little too long she realized and quickly looked away. She cleared her throat softly and looked at their growing group. "Well I'm Kat and I..." She concentrated a soft glow throughout her body so she lit up a bit. "Control light." She smiled and the glow faded. Nice to meet you all. She looked at Eli. "I have a feeling pur powers would be interesting together." She looked around again. "Are we gonna look around or what?"

"I can uhm...well.." Jake started saying, but decided to just demonstrate it.

He snapped his fingers and a little ball of fire appeared, and hover above his index finger. He extinguished it in a flick of his hand.

Tony quietly crept into the room, wings hidden beneath his pure black trench coat that reached to his ankles. Watching the others, who were facing away from him, he walked silently into the corner and watched them

Jake thought he heard something and turned around. He couldn't see anyone so he turned back, it must've just been his imagination.

"Gah! I can't stand this" Jake mumbled walking away from the group. He went into his room and put on a hoodie. He went back towards the courtyard and lay down on the grass.

Ray Jaeger walked through the thicket of trees, tugging at her long grey jacket. Red shorts were concealed under the oversized clothing. She wore no shoes. Ray hates shoes. No reason for them.

The building came into view. Large and striking in contrast to its natural surroundings. She stepped forward towards the great metal door. There was no doubt this was the place she was supposed to go, yet she still glanced at the letter in her hand. Made her nervous.

Entering, Ray saw the table with people around it, chatting away. She awkwardly made her way over and waved a hand. "Umm... hey there. I guess this is the right place."

It has been hours since Vann entered the woods where he thinks the house will be. In circles he had been in search as he studied the map and the letter numerous times. No matter how he studied the map and it's marks he still can't make a sense out of it. Ruffling his hair, he tucked the pieces of papers in his bag and decided to walk aimlessly. After five minutes he found himself standing in front of a huge house with lots of windows. He knew in that moment that this is what he's been looking and gave a relieved sigh. He then knocked on the metal door. "Hello!" He called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back