~The Hexosphere Chronicles~

You should feel proud, that's a really neat post! Though like I said, nobody should feeler pressured into writing that much. I expect, and very much hope, that posts will go down in size when people start interacting :')

Right, things have started pleasantly tamely, so for now there will be no posting limits as described in the rules: FREE POSTING will be active for the foreseeable future. If you guys are stuck on where to go, just have your characters meet up with other people. Posts so far have been universally brilliant, impressed and happy :)

@DamagedGlasses : Good question! Sadly I know very little about Avatar, but the answer is both. There are both standard livestock and the like and heavily adapted species, such as the sand worms of Teztra and the cloud and lava fish of Vequa and Irrea respectively. Generally, a good way to think of it is that standard animals live on the surface, more crazier stuff lives in the seas :)

@SkyGinge considering that Whiskey is a sea captain, he would probably know what a mooring pole is (Its one of the anchors on a dock that you'd tie a ship to)

I haven't named my Assistant yet, because I don't know how much longer I am going to use him, as well as I haven't placed his profile into the Neutral Characters yet.

Well, you can use some of the existing characters, maybe shoot them a pm or something. This will also allow for more character interaction.

Haven't found time to write up an intro post yet, been pretty swamped this week. I'll try to get myself included by the weekend :D

Might not be able to be too active in the coming 2-3 days, so I made an exit post.

@theunderwolf : Please acknowledge the detail rules. Also, she wouldn't know he's a captain seeing as he hasn't ever said outright that he's a captain or pirate. Apologies for repeating his introduction: completely forgot he'd already done so but we'll run with it xD

Question, how many demons would be loitering about? Loads to mingle with, or very little from bring ostracised?

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

@PicaPirate : Not too many at all, same as Angels, and what little there would be would also be hard to find due to disguise.

A thief, a rouge and a pirate... sounds like recipe for some kind of chaos xD . Although I'm wondering how worried Rani should be that Kri'tro is interested in her :3 @SkyGinge

Sounds like a three people enter a bar joke in the making.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

@Shura : Maybe she should, maybe she should... ;) Although it remains to be seen if he'll actually have time to pull off his plan before plot interferes...

@theunderwolf : In light of my previous comment I've edited your post slightly to omit the offending 'captain'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back