~The Hexosphere Chronicles~

Apologies for being so inactive, I've been quite as busy man as two sets of coursework are about to be launched on me, my piano exam is a week today and I'm nowhere near ready, and the accompanying stresses and pessimism that come with that (and other stupid self-concious woes) have somewhat crippled me over the last few days and will probably continue to do so until I get my exam out of the way next week. That said, all these conflicting 'nothing is happening' and 'this is going to fast' related posts have irritated me, not gonna lie, and stifled my dwindling motivation for this even more. I'm not abandoning things, but what little time I have to focus on RP, I'm going to be dedicating to some other stuff for a little while, at least until something calms down. Sorry, and sorry for being such a lousy gamesmaster. Keep interacting with people (or not) (@Goddess and @theunderwolf leave Kri'tro out for a little bit and interact if you are wanting to do things), and I promise for sure that I'll get the big post up this weelend.

Sorry for even more delays, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to get the post up tonight, nor for a while likely. I was planning to write it this evening, but there's been a sudden panic in regards to my piano exams and I'm far too upset/angry to write anything of worth, and much of the next few days will be taken up with practice for said exam.

Right, working on a post as we speak! Though the big event thingy won't end up being written 'til tomorrow probably, but I'll be setting it up now :)

And the post is finally up! The first of the two plot events is in it (though this is definitely the more independant), and sets up Apos' reason to head to the castle. The other will be up tomorrow for sure, as I have very little homework this weekend (though I should probably start on coursework). Hope you guys haven't given up on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back