~The Hexosphere Chronicles~

@PicaPirate: I'm fine with whatever one you want. Personally I'd have it make him stronger but simultaneously make all of the drawbacks worse too, making him really powerful or a short time before collapsing.

Works for me :) would support how dark magic works.

Anyhow, I'll post the moment you do your intro post, since I'm all ready to post (written up on Google docs)

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Mine will be already there. I think it's a "up to you" kind of thing, as long as we somehow congregate eventually.

RP has begun! I'm going to be fairly busy with things once again tonight, but shall be keeping a watchful eye on things and posting whenevr I get the chance. Hope you all enjoy!

Oh, and, don't be put off by the length of the first post, I don't expect anything anywhere near that long, twas merely for setting and the like :')

@SkyGinge Uh, yeah. I think I may have gotten my question a bit twisted up. In a clearer version, I recently posted my character on the showcase, as well as a notice asking for any takers to be apart of my Crew. Kind of like an advertisement. If I get any volunteers from that entry, and I see that they can keep up with the literary style you're hoping for, I could hopefully include them in my Crew. After they make their characters and get them approved by you of course.

Yup, that all seems like a good idea to me, and thanks for the clarification! 
@CrimsonEclipse : You can post now as I said, but obviously I would like the sheet fixed up as soon as possible.

I don't know if you have addressed this yet, I didn't notice anything in the settings part, but what is the currency called?

I haven't addressed it yet, no, and nothing amazing springs to mind, so feel free to invent a currency! xD

Aye, or just not mention anything specific other than things like 'the dosh' and 'the money' until I can bring it up in a post :')

I generally go with copper, silver or gold coins, where usually a hundred or thousand of one makes 1 of the one above, so 100/1000 copper coins equates to one silver.

Have a system as complicated as Simon the Sorcerer and I'll tear my hair out xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back