~The Hexosphere Chronicles~

I will be able to post the night after tomorrow. I want to make one more character and at the moment, I do not have access to a computer and have been quite busy. However, I will post as soon as I can.

Both of the new characters look good! Extensive writing behind them.

I'll have a post up hopefully today, as I have a job interview and possibly girlfriend coming over.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

@FewUtherClockKilk I just noticed that her current target is Alistair, but wrote how she would have a weakness to people faster with one sword. This should be fun! xD I wonder if they'll eternally hate each other or somehow get over each other and become friends (or whatever).

Yup, I'm also interested to see how the dynamics work between them. If they don't kill each other off then interesting developments are bound to happen.

Considering killing each other off is against the rules, I'm sure that'll be fine :P

Ack, forgot to tag @Icefox11 :') 
@OverlyIntricateLove : You should probably edit things when you come on so that you don't have to wait for Apos to return, and instead send Aaru to find him and ask the question, so that you aren't left hanging :)

I will try but I've been on a plane since Sunday last and my mind hasn't really been able to focus on RP much since then.

Don't worry I had to deal with press release and focus meetings all this week ^_^ it hasn't been the best of times but still exciting <3

Yeah, don't worry about things too much if you're busy then. Must admit my brain's hardly been in a good RPing place today (hense the ruggedness of my post), but yes, RL>RP as we always say.

~UPDATES!~

The neutral characters section has been updated with a few fresh faces who will be instrumental in the coming plot points. Mainly for my own benefit, I've added a 'Current Character Locations' section to the Characters section, which should prove handy for finding other characters and knowing where everybody is. The character database had also been updated to accomodate for our newcomers.

Cheers, and keep up the good work!~

Depends: if they are going to be in it again and be interacted with, then I'd say yes, otherwise I wouldn't bother. At the moment it might be a little hard to see when a character should be made as a neutral character and when they shouldn't, so in either case I'd hold off until tomorrow when certain neutral characters will have been introduced :)

Yay, activity! :D I'm going out as usual now, but I'll try to post when I can :)  
Ooh, also I've just realised how fantastically things have worked out for the next mini-plot point :D Will be introducing that in posts when I get back! :D  
Now hopefully you guys can see what I meant when I said things were adding up nicely! :D Also @Shura really liking this dynamic, and especially in how it contrasts to that of Jon and Sen in FoF, the differences are great :D

xD Love this Dynamic as well, very interested to see where it goes! Trying to have the characters out think each other is giving me a good bit to write about so its nice ^^

@TheWizard : Just to check, where exactly is Frederick's performance going on? I'm perfectly fine with it just being in some big hall in the north as suggested: after all, they'd need somewhere big to host the nobles and Baron Patrixe is rather conservative when it comes to inviting people in, not to mention the fact that he's currently MIA. But yeah, that could also be a useful location for plot, and I might use it a little later into this arc!

Also, for those who are curious, I still haven't actually given out the plot-centric role from before as I am still deliberating on who I think would be best for the role. So far though I've been impressed and happy with the writing of all involved, so woop, and keep up the good work!

overall I just went with ppl telling me there was a party for the nobles in the northern district so if you want it there thats fine otherwise its just an open manor in the north district.

lol kinda winging it for now till the actual night festival for the performance.

I suspect a possible fight between Ragya and Alistair, depending how his conversation with Vanessa goes. Not quiiite sure how I'm gonna get him to meet up with the rest of the gang.

She'll only fight when Alistair is completely alone and isolated, so if Alistair happens to follow the rest of the group she'll just tail him and not attack.

...I had not planned for Alistair, a complete nutter, to get this much female interaction xD

With now a young girl AND a stalker?!

Jesting aside, this should be fun :)

Vanessa finds Alistair attractive, strange and dangerous. Plus he seems like more of a quiet type which Vanessa prefers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back