~The Hexosphere Chronicles~

After all this time, I must admit I don't really know what Kri'tro can do. I mean, the pair of you have just signed in a booked a room @Goddess and @Shura , he'll have seen the pair of you arrive from his window, and can react to that, but won't have a clue where you are when he returns to reception :P

Depends is there like dinning area with the lobby? If so Rani would most likely be getting a bite to eat

sent from tapatalk

True true I'll have her head there next if you want to have Kriyze go do there

sent from tapatalk

@Goddess: Loving the cat/lion reference you've put in there now, smart stuff! :')

I'm writing up a post now; been brain fried for most of today but finally feel capable of writing something of worth.

Apologies all. I've been out of the RP loop for a bit and am trying to get back on track. Are things still transpiring in

Oakes Lodge, or have we moved on from there?

I'm working on a post now, but seeing that my character hasn't been directly involved with anyone lately, she'll pretty much be on the sidelines at this point.

I'm debating whether or not to have Rani go with them to the pit. If your looking for someone to interact with I could have Rani stay behind

sent from tapatalk

@Kharmin

@Shura It makes far more sense if you post first, given both underwolf and Goddess don't have anywhere near as much to react to as you do

@Shura Bralynn won't be hidden by any means, but I haven't really read everything to know who is where doing what, so you're welcome to notice her and join up?

I couldn't really think of anything to say to your character at the time, I did acknowledge your presence though

@Kharmin Hm dono if she would directly call out to Bralynn but would probably say Hi if she sat at the bar where everyone else is currently. I'll have Rani stay behind at the Inn while the fighters go off and do their thing.

Honestly, I haven't been overly inspired to write of late. Not just here, but in other RP as well. The delay in my posting has kinda put my character out of the picture and I'm not entirely sure how to bring her back in. So, I took a stab and will see what transpires from it, even with my reluctant muse fighting me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back