~The Hexosphere Chronicles~

DamagedGlasses said:
The Tension, the Drama, the Excitement! Everyone is going to the bar, and it makes me feel like Jinta's in one of those sitcoms that everyone ends up at their shared favorite bar at the end of the show.
So like Friends?

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

oh-get-a-job-charlie-day.jpg

He may kill you just for that joke.

I'm kiddin, just dont expect a positive reaction.

Anyway its 1am here so I'll write a post after I wake up again.

Guess who's been really busy again? (hint: it's me!) I'll get a post up shortly :')

Right, be getting to the end of conversations folks so that I can do the time skip! @Black Masquerade I'm waiting on you before I post with Apos

Sorry, I got a little crazy with the new smash bros today :P .

Just started using Little Mac, he is so much fun > :) !

I'll try posting tonight. Just need to finish up homework now.

@Black Masquerade : Haha, I know exactly how you feel, and smash has distracted me from writing several times over the last week :') For me, Dedede is where it's at, followed by BJr, Greninja and Ness

When I get it for my 3DS, I'll be back to my rugged staple of Ike, with the strength of a bulldozer on kerosene.

Ike is the best. Even in the Fire Emblem games, Ike was always my favourite Lord. He has all the important stats and only just beats Hector, the other best Lord in the franchise, due to his speed. Ike's the man, man.

One of my friends used Ike on brawl, back in the days effort I discovered my lovable penguin king! But yeah, nice to see so many others who like smash, should definitely do some kind of tournament at some point!

Back on topic, I'm going to be away at relatives for the next four days. I should still be able to post but things will be a little slow on my end.

Procculus said:
Ike is the best. Even in the Fire Emblem games, Ike was always my favourite Lord. He has all the important stats and only just beats Hector, the other best Lord in the franchise, due to his speed. Ike's the man, man.
Eliwood and Lyn>Both of them IMO ;3.

Well... maybe not stat wise. I am just bias because I like dem both.

PicaPirate said:
Plus he comes with Fire Emblem: Radiant Told
2f8359026411e2fb43caa8fa9cdff42d.jpg

Elincia= the best ever <3.

Coming next, Fire Emblem: Told Awakening, otherwise known as Waifu simulator 2014.

Also bah, I hate having detailed writing block.

Lyn was great. I couldn't stand Eliwood though. Eliwood's first chapter is of him breaking through a small enemy army with his own.

Hector's? BREAKING THROUGH A SMALL ARMY OF TRAINED ASSASSINS WITH ONE AXE AND A THIEF MADE OF WET PAPER.

PicaPirate said:
But then he isn't Frederick
2013-06-28-499-TheWeaponTriangle.jpg

Before that image loaded, I knew what it was going to be. Frederick best husbando. Doesnt like bear meat tho, so fuk dat shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back