• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The gods have left and a new world Must emerge.

Mard smirked he already had an idea of corruption running through his mind. "So in a sense the favorite child." Mard said tilting his head looking at his father and brother his plan turn the gods against each other before anything is even made.

''if you think even for a moment that i have a favorite of my children then your mistaken, i love and adore each and every one of you, i will always say to each of that your are important because you are, you my children are the most important people in the universe, forget me, even if some of my children may get a bit anoying at times'' looks at mard ''i still love them and will do anything to protect and help them''

"beauty? something that appeases the mind...." he closed his hands and then opened them cupped inside was an egg. without warning the egg started to hatch.

''i'm sure Mard didn't mean any of that'' jumps towards him and hugs him, then looks over at the egg ''oooo, what's that brother?

Mard sighed. "But you clearly said he is one of the most important gods and to my knowledge the only person you have said that too is him doesn't that mean the rest of us are just thorns that were made just to serve a purposes then disappear and he was meant to rule with maybe a few more gods." Mard said nodding his head. "No your wrong I meant every word of it Freya." Mard add calmly using knowledge and twisting words in an attempt to corrupt.

a bird cracked through the egg and shook of the shell, it grew at an alarming rate, growing feathers along the way, the bird was pink, with Bright and exotic colors of the rainbow tail feathers. it spread its wings and flew circling cale

''each of you are the most important gods, and you are the god of corruption if i remeber correctly'' frowns at mard ''wil you atleast wait til we have a world where we create jobs before you try to tear us apart...and as punishment, freya your in charge of him''

Mard sighed. "Out of everyone her..." Mard muttered sighing. "Why am I getting punished anyway for speaking my mind since if that is so then do the gods not even has the power to say what they think or is it because I am right." Mard said ignoring Freya as much as possible.

Mard sighed before corrupting the tree and grass causing them to wither and fall off him.

Mard bowed smirking. "Deeply sorry." Mard said sarcastically. "Indeed it is father." Mard added until they was a world he would be much good.

anyone have any idea of what it should look like?....no, then lets make it the same shape as the old,......oh ye one other thing, this world will have the thing that each of you controls, and that includes corruption, evolution, life plantlife, pain, death and more, alot more, now eahc of you sit by me and let who you are flow into eachof us''

"i have an idea, why don't we make the world flat?" said Kruphix

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ye, xP) 
''i don't think we could make it any other way, things would fall off the bottom'' laughs at his own joke

"humph" said kruphix grumpily "maybe if we balanced the world on a flying turtle. No wait, it would need more support, on the back of four elephants standing atop a turtle, that would work" said kruphix lost in thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back