• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fractured Lands: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey BuggaBoo BuggaBoo seems like everyone who hasn't caught up will be joining us after the fight, so there's no problem in adding a post of yours!

Hello everyone, we are currently entering the first fight of the roleplay! It takes place inside the tavern where all characters are located, the premise is that the shade have located the pilgrims and are starting to raid the tavern, our characters will be fighting a few waves of enemies while inside, depending on how things play out there is a possibility that the fight will end up outside on the streets.

You're free to interact with the shade and fight them on your own way, no dice rolls so be creative in the fights! May our characters be successful on their first conflict!
Hunger Games Odds GIF

Wayne Wayne uuuuuuuuugh sucks i was just about to post. lovely post but bruh i need to redo my post. I had Flower do a bunch of stuff that don't make sense now.

Sorry, I'm still here I just got super busy with work :'( But I would love to rejoin hopefully soon!

Hello! yana yana that's completely understandable! Do you think you'll be gone for a little while? If so is it alright to move with the plot? We can be pretty flexible whenever you decide to join us again!

Hopefully I won't be away for long but yeah of course, it's okay with me if you move on! I will find a way to join later!

Hello everyone! Will be moving the plot later today! Keep an eye out for the next post!

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of replies in the main thread, had a surprise trip this weekend and was unable to push anything out, I will try to have something ready for you all by the end of the day or by tomorrow at the latest.

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of replies in the main thread, had a surprise trip this weekend and was unable to push anything out, I will try to have something ready for you all by the end of the day or by tomorrow at the latest.

Hey boss!

All goods? We still live?

Hello! sorry for my absence, had a particularly stressful week at work and barely had time to work on things here, but I'm working on a follow up for the roleplay right now, I think I'll have it out by the end of the day!

So I think that narrative post was supposed to move us along, but with the whole 'you just get the feeling you're supposed to go to this place now' thing it feels a bit iffy- at least for me/my character. Would be helpful if we had a team leader or an NPC (maybe a talking animal or something) who could take over from the blind lady in leading the party? Wayne Wayne

Hello everyone! Yeah, I'm having a wolf post in the works to relay some information about their next goal, he'll be more of a guide to have our characters reach the tower of flame. I'll have it out by today! With no blind lady he's the only one who knows about the route to the tower, although your characters might have heard about it!

Hey everyone! Passing for a quick check to see if any players will be adding any more replies before I follow up with another Wolf post!

Hey everyone! Passing for a quick check to see if any players will be adding any more replies before I follow up with another Wolf post!
K thinking Imma just wait to post till we move on or more interaction since Flower already made it known she will follow.

Would it be too meta to suggest bringing a mirror to the Forest of Silver Tears?

Lol I don't think it would be too meta, you're absolutely allowed to suggest it, any kind of planning right now is good!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo No problem! We'll be moving to another scene soon enough! Thinking about skipping the travel since we won't be doing much and getting us straight to the forest!

Hello everyone! I think we're good to head to the next scene right? yokai. yokai. hey! You pretend to get another Vergil post in or can I go ahead and get us to the next scene? I'll be skipping a day in the roleplay but there won't be a lot of interactions since the group still doesn't know each other well enough.

hey! you can go ahead and timeskip with the implication that vergil's fully along for the ride 🫡 i won't have much time to write something up this week anyway OTL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back