• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
James chuckled, "Trust me, I don't want to become mixed meat." He said chuckling. He then rolled his eyes Max and said,"Again, the only prank that gets to me is when someone blind sides me and hops on for a ride, I've seen just about everything else in the area of pranks."

Penance shook his head "man dragons, werewolves, now centaurs. We got the whole mythological party."

Dympna galloped to the cafeteria to get some food. She was a vegetarian mainly because of the deer gene in her. She grabbed a tray and put some nuts, one apple, and an orange. Then she sat down to eat.

Max looked at the girl confused. "I wasn't planning on doing anything." He muttered to her as he got up. He looked at James still depressed. "You know a lot of pranks?" He asked as he removed his hood and looked around. 'Wow it got crowded all of a sudden.' He thought.

Penance said:
Penance shook his head "man dragons, werewolves, now centaurs. We got the whole mythological party."
Glares murderously " MAN-dragon??? I'm pretty sure I am a complete and utter female, thank you very much "

Peaceswore said:
Max looked at the girl confused. "I wasn't planning on doing anything." He muttered to her as he got up. He looked at James still depressed. "You know a lot of pranks?" He asked as he removed his hood and looked around. 'Wow it got crowded all of a sudden.' He thought.
Sucks in chin sarcastically " You couldn't if you tried"

"Yeah" Susan replied, looking around at the group. She was quite surprised on how quickly it had taken for the room to get this crowded. "Also, Max, you asshole, don't you dare do that again. Capeesh?"

Would be looking around at everyone, not knowing them she would become slightly shy. Her head moderately down and shoulder up and back, she would be in the back of the cafeteria by the door.

Peaceswore said:
He looked at fire girl and smirked. "Don't tempt me." He said as his shoulder turned to electricity. "This isn't annoying." He said as he made it physical again. He then looked at Susan and smirked I have a lot more from where that came from. "Has anyone eaten the whip cream?" He asked happily. @pokemariofan64
Smiles at the boy and looks him up and down slowly " Babe, I'll burn you alive"

James sighed,"Yes I do, but I'm not telling you any of them." He then chuckled as he finished up his meal and went to put away his tray. He sighed and said,"Now to go and get a new tube of toothpaste." He then lightly trotted out of the cafeteria and walked over to a small vending machine in the hallway. Since the experiments had no money, they could just get the items for free. James simply selected the usual, a simple mint toothpaste and a new toothbrush. He watch as the two feel and simply bent his upper half down and picked up the two.

"Haha ooh looks fire girl and sparky has some fight in them" penance said trying to pick fights as usual

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]Smiles at the boy and looks him up and down slowly " Babe, I'll burn you alive"

[/QUOTE]
"Haha Sorry but that won't happen, if you fight me I promise you are in for a shock." He said as he chuckled at his small pun.

She sat down, grabbing her Cheez-Its again and munched them quietly. She looked at Max and the others around them, her hair falling over her face. She finally looked up, "So.... What do you guys talk about around here?" She asked, looking at the horseman with intensity. She giggled as crimson filled her cheeks, she liked James, he seemed like a nice guy.

Shifts awkwardly in her nightshirt and looks at the centaur enviously " At least you don't have to wear pants

Penance said:
"Haha ooh looks fire girl and sparky has some fight in them" penance said trying to pick fights as usual
"What did you call me?" He asked as he turned and faced the man. Electricity began to dance all around him again. @Penance

James sighed and quickly tossed the items into his cell, but returned to the kitchen. He walked behind a door and sat behind a sink, he had dish duty. It was easy enough:put the dishes into the dishwasher, take the dishes out, and stack them up for use the next day. He sighed once again, it seems in the small amount of time he had been gone two people were exchanging words once again.

Peaceswore said:
"What did you call me?" He asked as he turned and faced the man. Electricity began to dance all around him again. @Penance
" I can turn you into a lump of burned flesh and digest you. Don't ever call me that "

Max had a tic mark appear over his head. "Shut it Mutt." He said as he cracked his knuckles the electrity dancing around him in a more vicious manner. @Penance

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" I can turn you into a lump of burned flesh and digest you. Don't ever call me that "

[/QUOTE]
"Haha you two must be the more 'sensitive' experiments"

Peaceswore said:
Max had a tic mark appear over his head. "Shut it Mutt." He said as he cracked his knuckles the electrity dancing around him in a more vicious manner. @Penance
Would frown, that former shyness now gone as it had never existed. A growling rising in her throat she would ask "what did you just call me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back