• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
James chuckled,"I'm sure you do." he said with a smile. He then said,"Other people have tried to prank me by hoping on and yelling 'Rodeo! Rodeo!' to see how long they could stay on for. It was too easy to throw them off." He sighed but started chuckling,"The moment after I threw them off they took off faster than I expected to."

Makai looks around the corner and sees the Centaur and electric boy talking, she wonders where Arya is though "Hey....Whats up?"

"Hahaha That sounds tempting, though I wouldn't do it. It's to dangerous for me to touch anyone since I can't always keep my body physical." He said with a sigh before looking at flame girl. "Holy S! You're a girl!" He joked as he feel of his chair in shock.

He chuckled "Some people would even try to do that when I was in my cell...I remember one person was smart enough to tie a rope around me to try and give himself a unfair advantage."

Peaceswore said:
"Hahaha That sounds tempting, though I wouldn't do it. It's to dangerous for me to touch anyone since I can't always keep my body physical." He said with a sigh before looking at flame girl. "Holy S! You're a girl!" He joked as he feel of his chair in shock.
Sputters in anger, trying to form a word. Finally Makai slowly walks up to the boy and gives him a hard slap

Max cupped his cheek and after a few seconds stood up and sighed. "Why can't people take a joke?" He asked solemnly. He ignored the slap and looked at James. "You gave the guy enough time to tie a rope around you?" He asked ignoring his stinging cheek

James watched as Makai walked over and slapped Max. James sighed and instantly broke up the fight that was about to ensue,"Woah woah woah! Remember what I said about no blood in my kitchen?" He sighed as he let go of both of them, keep his eyes on both of them. He then turned to Max and said,"He did it in my sleep, alright?"

Penance said:
He saw the fangs. Surprised by the new teeth he said "woah what just happened?"
Leaning back, pulling her legs up and wrapping her arms around them she would sigh. "They way the experiments were done,

The wolf gene they used is acting like a virus. Spreading to all other cells. This means that someday, I'll be a full wolf,

But the good thing is that it's getting slower as my immunes system builds up defense for the gene but I fear that the "virus" is just too strong."

He leaned back on a wall. "Man that sucks, wait why is your transformation slow? Mine was like a minute then poof. Full wolf."

Isune said:
James watched as Makai walked over and slapped Max. James sighed and instantly broke up the fight that was about to ensue,"Woah woah woah! Remember what I said about no blood in my kitchen?" He sighed as he let go of both of them, keep his eyes on both of them. He then turned to Max and said,"He did it in my sleep, alright?"
Smiles at Max apoligetically " Sorry I dont look like a supermodel but this is all I can get " Looks at James "do you let people ride you?"

James looked at Makai and said,"Very rarely, so don't get your hopes up for a ride. The only time most people get a ride is when they randomly jump onto my back and yell 'rodeo!rodeo!' while trying to stay on for as long as possible."

Penance said:
He leaned back on a wall. "Man that sucks, wait why is your transformation slow? Mine was like a minute then poof. Full wolf."
Shrugs "I guess they only wanted me to be half but they failed. Sighs, her ears drooping. "The worse part is that I have no memory of my past." Her tail, that would be hanging off the side of the bed, the tip would start to twitch. A deep sadness filling the icy depths of her pale blue eyes.

Isune said:
James looked at Makai and said,"Very rarely, so don't get your hopes up for a ride. The only time most people get a ride is when they randomly jump onto my back and yell 'rodeo!rodeo!' while trying to stay on for as long as possible."
Pouts at James and gives him a small akaward hug. "pretty please ?"

StoneWolf18 said:
Shrugs "I guess they only wanted me to be half but they failed. Sighs, her ears drooping. "The worse part is that I have no memory of my past." Her tail, that would be hanging off the side of the bed, the tip would start to twitch. A deep sadness filling the icy depths of her pale blue eyes.
Penance felt sorry for the girl. She's slowly being tortured inside and out. No one deserves that. He sat beside her "hey no need to cry, you be fine don't worry." He said hoping to try and make her feel better.

James said."Thanks for the hug, but my answer remains the same." He chuckled, he knew it sounded mean; but he really didn't enjoy having people he just met on his back.

Penance said:
Penance felt sorry for the girl. She's slowly being tortured inside and out. No one deserves that. He sat beside her "hey no need to cry, you be fine don't worry." He said hoping to try and make her feel better.
Would look to him and give a sad smile "I hope so..."

StoneWolf18 said:
Would look to him and give a sad smile "I hope so..."
"Hey think about it, once your full wolf, you'll be bad ass. Thats kinda cool right?" He said with a reassuring smile

Penance said:
"Hey think about it, once your full wolf, you'll be bad ass. Thats kinda cool right?" He said with a reassuring smile
"I guess...Hey, may I ask what your name might be?"

Isune said:
James said."Thanks for the hug, but my answer remains the same." He chuckled, he knew it sounded mean; but he really didn't enjoy having people he just met on his back.
Gives him another hug and nuzzles his neck like a little girl to her father " I'll live"

James smiled and said,"I hope you do." He then looked at Max and said,"And you don't get any funny ideas!"

Max froze in his spot because he was already creeping up behind James. "Fu-Funny ideas? What are you talking about?" He asked as he awkwardly laughed and backed away. "I had absoulutely no plans to jump on you." He lied as he looked at the ceiling.

Penance said:
"Oh, right. My name Andrew, but most people call me penance"
Nods "Arya, nice to meet you penance. And thanks for being the one that only really notices me..." She trails off, flicking her right ear.

StoneWolf18 said:
Nods "Arya, nice to meet you penance. And thanks for being the one that only really notices me..." She trails off, flicking her right ear.
"Heh, no problem. Besides im not just going to leave a girl in pain. That'd be messed up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back