• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
'Not again' James thought to himself. He opened the small door that acted like a ordering window and shouted,"That's enough! Cut it out, before I stop it!" He slammed the doors shut and returned to working on the dishes. He took out the first load and put in the second load and hit the start button.

He glared at the shy girl. "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to that mutt." He clarified as he pointed at the werewolf.

Those experiments over there seem much more volitive than what she would have preferred. She picked up an orange and started to peel it, ready to eat it.

Peaceswore said:
He glared at the shy girl. "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to that mutt." He clarified as he pointed at the werewolf.
(Yeah I noticed that a little late)

Sighs but remains where she is. "But there is no need to fight. God, the anger issues right now."

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]Red flames suddleny pour out of here eye sockets " Quit it Fido!"

[/QUOTE]
"Fido and mutt? Oh my pride im hurt...haha not" he said sarcastically "im not afraid of a joker and a tomboy"

Penance said:
"Fido and mutt? Oh my pride im hurt...haha not" he said sarcastically "im not afraid of a joker and a tomboy"
"just quit it!" Arya would snap at him. Frowning she would look at the both of them, glaring. "Ugh, guys" she would mutter, shaking her head as she turns to leave.

James finished his work and opened up the door again and said,"I hope you guys are done fighting!" He slid the plates out the door from a small opening at the bottom and walked out from the room and picked up the dishes and walked over to a small cabinet and put them in.

Max ignored James as he glared at the werewolf. "I like how you can talk big, do you want to fight it out?" He asked not in a threatening way but in an excited tone. Since he was hoping this would entertain him even if he got desimated. @Penance

StoneWolf18 said:
"just quit it!" Arya would snap at him. Frowning she would look at the both of them, glaring. "Ugh, guys" she would mutter, shaking her head as she turns to leave.
Penance saw the girl get upset and leave "on second thought I'll just go. Very nice meeting you two"

Max let out a disappointed sigh and stopped his electricity. "Damn, just when I was hoping to get in a good fight." He muttered as he sat at a table and laid his head on it.

As she would walk back to her cell she would hear him leave. Sighing as Arya would enter the room and fall into the bed, exhausted. Turning over, her hood falling exposing her ears she would lay looking up at the concrete ceiling. Once again she would close her eyes and try to remember anything at all about her past. This only resulting in that recurring major headache. Curling up into a ball into the bed she would keep her eyes shut, waiting till the headache passes.

Makai walks in wearing a training bra that clings to her boyish figure a oversized leather jacket ,combat boots and some army shorts

Penance was just about to go in his cell when he saw arya rolling around on her bed curled up. "Hey, you alright over there?" He called out

Penance said:
Penance was just about to go in his cell when he saw arya rolling around on her bed curled up. "Hey, you alright over there?" He called out
"j-Just...fine" she makes out though clenched teeth. The pain reaching extreme heights and progressively getting worse. "Gahhh" she would exclaim, the pain causing a deafening ring in her ears. She Would curl into a tighter ball, covering her head, whimpering.

Makai walks into a room looks around and breathe deeply suddenly everything burst into flame, ashes flying around the in the air "that's nice"

StoneWolf18 said:
"j-Just...fine" she makes out though clenched teeth. The pain reaching extreme heights and progressively getting worse. "Gahhh" she would exclaim, the pain causing a deafening ring in her ears. She Would curl into a tighter ball, covering her head, whimpering.
Penace could sense her in pain and ran over to see what was wrong "hey what's the matter?"

James sighed, the fighting had finally stopped. He then said,"As long as I'm on duty, please take the fight somewhere else..."

Penance said:
Penace could sense her in pain and ran over to see what was wrong "hey what's the matter?"
"T-the....pain..." Arya gasps, the pain spreading throughout her body. Moaning in pain she would curl into an even tighter ball. (She is flexible) Feeling as if her insides were being torn apart (they kind of were, I mean her cells) she would resume whimpering. Groaning the pain setting in at her mouth. A few moments later, the pain would slowly ebb leaving a dull throb.

"But that's boring." Max muttered. He then went into plot mode thinking of different pranks he could pull on one of the other experiments. "What pranks do you know?" He asked James trying to start a conversation.

"Well I remember one where you put a pie in a slanted angle from the roof while someone is sleeping, when they wake up they'll hit the pie with their face." He said with a chuckle. He then added,"There's another one where you wrap someone entirely in see-through wrap in their bed." He laughed as he continued to put his plates away.

StoneWolf18 said:
"T-the....pain..." Arya gasps, the pain spreading throughout her body. Moaning in pain she would curl into an even tighter ball. (She is flexible) Feeling as if her insides were being torn apart (they kind of were, I mean her cells) she would resume whimpering. Groaning the pain setting in at her mouth. A few moments later, the pain would slowly ebb leaving a dull throb.
Penance opened the door and went to her "what hurts?" He said sounding worried (a rare thing)

"Haha I did that with one of the other experiments before, he still isn't talking to me." Max said with a chuckle. "And I don't regret a thing." He said with a smirk. "I have so many prank idea's and I barley am half way done with my list. At least I got all the time in the world o do them."

Penance said:
Penance opened the door and went to her "what hurts?" He said sounding worried (a rare thing)
Uncurling from her ball she would sit up, groaning. "Hell, not again" she would say while looking up at him. For at the edge of her lips, the tips of fangs that weren't there before could be seen. This would cause her speech the slightly muffled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back