• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
"Jump on me?" He said, "I was talking about this." he then referred to the hugging. He then grabbed a few more plates and put them into the cabinet. He straightened a few and kept his few attention to the cabinet, hardly paying attention at the moment.

Penance said:
"Heh, no problem. Besides im not just going to leave a girl in pain. That'd be messed up."
"Of of corse it would." Standing she would walk to the door of her cell "I think the others are in the cafeteria. You coming?"

She asks, even though she can almost sent that a fight would start.

Peaceswore said:
Max froze in his spot because he was already creeping up behind James. "Fu-Funny ideas? What are you talking about?" He asked as he awkwardly laughed and backed away. "I had absoulutely no plans to jump on you." He lied as he looked at the ceiling.
Light her index finger on fire and burns Max lightly on the cheek " Don't do anything to him.. or else" Mikai thinks of James as a pacifist, a rock,something to keep her from burning .

"Seriously, I'm straight." He said with a smirk. As soon as he turned around Max was completely temped to try. "From a scale one to ten how much would you ate me if I tried to ride you? Ten being you won't rest till I'm dead." He asked nonchalantly as he carefully approached the centaur

StoneWolf18 said:
"Of of corse it would." Standing she would walk to the door of her cell "I think the others are in the cafeteria. You coming?"
She asks, even though she can almost sent that a fight would start.
"Sure i'd love to know the trouble that electric kid got into." Penance got up and went to the cafeteria with her

She looked down at the Cheese-It in her hand and rammed into the wall. She squealed in surprise as she fell back on her back. She smacked her head on the ground, white and purple flashed in her vision. She clutched her head and curled into a ball, "Ooouuuchhh..." She said, her eyes tearing up. Why did she have to be so clumsy? Freak! She thought, sniffling, Why can't I stand up? She tried to get up but couldn't. She was unbalanced and not stable. She groaned, clenching her eyes closed as nausea set in.

James kept working in the cabinet and said,"Well, probably a six...possibly seven?" He kept working, fixing glasses and plates to make sure they wouldn't topple over.

SurroundSound said:
She looked down at the Cheese-It in her hand and rammed into the wall. She squealed in surprise as she fell back on her back. She smacked her head on the ground, white and purple flashed in her vision. She clutched her head and curled into a ball, "Ooouuuchhh..." She said, her eyes tearing up. Why did she have to be so clumsy? Freak! She thought, sniffling, Why can't I stand up? She tried to get up but couldn't. She was unbalanced and not stable. She groaned, clenching her eyes closed as nausea set in.
Mik's eyes light up as she smells her favorite snack " WHERE ARE THE CHEEZITS???"

She looked up, all she saw was two of Mik, "REALLY IS THAT ALL THAT YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT IS THE FREAKING CHEEZITS?" She yelled, pain flaring in the back of her head.

Max tilted his head to the side as he placed his fingers on his chin. "Ehhh I'm willing to risk it." He said with a smirk as he moved at the speed of electricity to on top of James. "Huh? I though it would feel a bit weirder to ride you?" Max commented before James knew what was going on.

SurroundSound said:
She looked up, all she saw was two of Mik, "REALLY IS THAT ALL THAT YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT IS THE FREAKING CHEEZITS?" She yelled, pain flaring in the back of her head.
Looks around sheepishly " Sorry.... But can I still have some?"

SurroundSound said:
While walking to the cafeteria with penance she would hear a sharp squeal and sees her. Walking over she can sense the wolf blood she caries and glances to penance. Kneeling down next to her she asks "You alright?"

She looked up at the female, "Maybe...I don't know. I can't get up." She said, her arms flailing. She kicked the box of Cheezits toward Mik, "There."

Before James could say something he felt a sudden weight on his back. He then suddenly reeled back and quickly bucked Max off. He said,"Ha ha, nice try."

SurroundSound said:
She looked up at the female, "Maybe...I don't know. I can't get up." She said, her arms flailing. She kicked the box of Cheezits toward Mik, "There."
Pouts and kneels giving the girl a hug " Thanks for the Cheezits , what's your name ?"

SurroundSound said:
Frowning she would ask "Are you in any pain?"

"Sonus Insanu, and yours?" She asked, her vision coming back to normal. She scratched the back of her head, "Yes I'm in pain. I am in a lot of pain!" She slightly snapped.

SurroundSound said:
"We should probably take her to a doctor."

Max smashed into a nearby wall and was in a small daze for hitting his head. "Hahahaha Awesome! I now have a new goal while I'm in this hell!" HE exclaimed with a huge grin as he got up and brushed himself off.

James eyes widened, "Oh no...I might actually have to put in a effort to throw you off." He chuckled,"You're gonna have to do this everyday to get good at it." He smiled, practically challenging Max.

SurroundSound said:
"Sonus Insanu, and yours?" She asked, her vision coming back to normal. She scratched the back of her head, "Yes I'm in pain. I am in a lot of pain!" She slightly snapped.
" I'm Mikai, Mick, Miki. Choose which one.

Max smirked at him. "Just everyday? I don't know...how about right now!" He exclaimed as he once again turned to electricity and got on James back. "I hope you know I can be really stubborn."

James smirked and once again bucked Max off in a matter of seconds. He kept his smug look and said,"So am I..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back